1. Why implement RFID solution for clothing intelligent management?
Table of Contents
- 1. Why implement RFID solution for clothing intelligent management?
- 2. System structure and function of RFID solution for garment intelligent management
- 3. Hardware selection of RFID solution for clothing intelligent management
- 4. Advantage analysis of RFID solution for clothing intelligent management
1.1 scheme background
The competition in the garment industry is becoming more and more fierce. In order to remain invincible in the market competition, enterprises in the garment industry must constantly improve production efficiency and shorten the capital turnover time. At this time, the advanced management means and management mode of informatization and intelligence become very important. At present, the informatization construction of most garment industries is relatively backward, resulting in poor information feedback. When problems occur, they cannot be found and handled in time, resulting in idling in many links. At the same time, the situation of product sales can not be mastered in time, resulting in the shortage of best-selling products and the pressure of unsalable products, which also reduces the profit. For clothing brands, brand clothing has just been counterfeited, fleeing goods or chaotic online sales, which has brought huge direct economic losses to enterprises and damaged the brand image.
UHF RFID technology uses radio frequency for non-contact two-way communication and data exchange to achieve the purpose of automatic identification. It has the advantages of waterproof, antimagnetic, high temperature resistance, long service life, long reading distance, encryption of data on the tag, large storage capacity, free change of storage information, identification of high-speed moving objects and identification of multiple tags at the same time.
After decades of development, RFID has been widely used in all walks of life, and is penetrating into traditional industries, such as the intelligent management of clothing. Many clothing enterprises can realize the management of clothing automatically, real-time and intelligently by combining RFID tags with clothing. At present, RFID technology has gradually become an indispensable technical tool and means for brand garment factories to improve garment management level, reduce management cost and enhance core competitiveness.
1.2 program objectives
The main purpose of this scheme is to make use of the characteristics of long-distance fast batch reading and writing, unique identification and anti-counterfeiting and anti-theft of RFID technology to realize the rapid batch receiving and dispatching operation of goods, and record the attribute changes of single goods in logistics and commodity circulation, so as to achieve the purpose of efficient operation and timely traceability, so as to help customers optimize the warehousing logistics operation process, implement the channel supervision policy Promote product sales.
The specific construction objectives of the scheme include:
- 1. Give each clothing item a unique identification ID. By retrieving this ID, you can query the information recorded in the production, logistics, sales and other links of this commodity, so as to realize the timely tracking and traceability management of a single commodity;
- 2. When receiving goods in the headquarters warehouse, the RFID receiving channel equipment is used to quickly scan the whole box of goods, generate and print the packing list, automatically connect with the ERP system, and record the detailed list of each box of goods in the database;
- 3. When the warehouse delivers goods, use RFID equipment to quickly scan the whole box of goods, check the scanning results and the delivery notice, generate and print the delivery note of each box of goods or the batch delivery list, and record the delivery time, destination, agent number and other commodity attributes and commodity flow information of the goods associated with each RFID electronic tag in the database;
- 4. Downstream agents are also equipped with RFID scanning equipment. If they access the brand ERP software system through the network, they can perform the same operation, carry out rapid and fine warehousing management, and collect the goods flow information of dealers and retail stores. Customers and agents and dealers at all levels can share data synchronously and cooperate in management;
- 5. When picking goods in the warehouse or counting goods in the store, the RFID handheld terminal can quickly pick the target goods according to the order to avoid wrong picking, missing inspection or multi picking; There is no need to operate one by one during counting, so as to realize efficient counting;
- 6. When the market supervisor of the brand or agent needs to check the suspicious goods, scan the electronic label in the goods by using the RFID handheld terminal, and you can query the circulation history, order batch and other information of the goods, so as to identify the authenticity of the goods and channel ownership in time;
- 7. When the goods are sold in the store, the RFID console connected to the POS of the store can scan the label information of the sold goods, update the sales data, and set the EAS bit of the label to no alarm state; When the goods pass through the door anti-theft system of the store, the goods sold normally can pass without alarm. The clothes that have not gone through the normal purchase process of POS will cause audible and visual alarm, and can be used for fashion applications such as clothing Lala show;
- 8. The information stored in the RFID tag of each garment is set with password protection. Only the legal RFID equipment in the system can correctly collect or rewrite the tag information, and the illegal equipment cannot collect, so as to ensure the security and uniqueness of the information.
1.3 implementation plan of RFID solution for clothing intelligent management
This scheme constructs a complete clothing supply chain management system based on RFID technology to realize the automatic collection of relevant material information in the whole life cycle of clothing. It not only needs to establish RFID application environment within the company, but also involves suppliers, distributors, customers, logistics and transportation companies, etc.
The implementation of supply chain management system based on RFID technology can be divided into three stages:
- 1) Partial demonstration stage. At this stage, according to the actual situation and current situation of the company, select typical products or links with urgent demand, mature conditions, relative independence and certain representativeness for RFID scheme implementation, such as a high-end style or local finished product warehouse, specialty store, etc. The main goal of this stage is to achieve phased results locally through the RFID application demonstration of typical products or typical links, and explore the experience of garment enterprises in the application of RFID technology, so as to play an exemplary role in the comprehensive application of RFID technology in enterprises.
- 2) Enterprise application stage. After the partial demonstration is successful, apply RFID technology to other links and all products of the enterprise, such as processing workshop, finished product warehouse, turnover warehouse, agents, specialty stores, etc., form an application system for the whole process of garment logistics and sales based on RFID technology, and realize the integration with other information systems of the enterprise, so as to comprehensively improve the comprehensive level of enterprise informatization, Improve the market competitiveness of enterprises.
- 3) Application extension phase. Based on the successful application of RFID technology in enterprises, from the perspective of garment supply chain, extend the application of RFID technology to the front end and client of suppliers, apply RFID technology in procurement, distribution, after-sales service and other links, and integrate with the information systems of external enterprises such as suppliers, third-party logistics and after-sales service providers to form a garment supply chain management system based on RFID technology, So as to improve the market competitiveness of the clothing supply chain with the company as the core.
2. System structure and function of RFID solution for garment intelligent management
Clothing has the needs of anti-counterfeiting, anti-theft, logistics distribution management and sales channel management. In the production process of clothing, first use the RFID card issuing machine to write some important attributes of a single clothing into the RFID tag and attach the tag to the corresponding clothing. The uniqueness of the tag can be used as the identification of clothing anti-counterfeiting, During the distribution process, the goods can be distributed and transferred through the electronic label pasted on the packing box. At the same time, the RFID reader installed at the door of the exclusive store can alarm and guard against theft in case of abnormal clothes brought out by customers.
1. RFID electronic tag selection
This scheme will use disposable UHF RFID electronic tag. The product form is transparent PET electronic label with adhesive backing.
The scheme adopts encrypted EPC coding rules. When the RFID reader not authorized by the system is used to read the tag, the encoded content can be displayed, but the encoded meaning cannot be analyzed, so as to prevent the tag information from being forged.
At the same time, when initializing the tag, the program will write protect the tag, that is, the encoded content of the tag is protected by password, so as to prevent illegal writing.
Each tag has an EAS bit for anti-theft. It is set to the alarm state during initialization. Only when the normally sold goods pass through the store anti-theft system, they will not alarm.
2. RFID tag data initialization
RFID electronic tags are packaged in continuous rolls before use. Before issuing electronic tags to the processing plant, each tag needs to go through data initialization, that is, write the EPC code of specific rules into the tag.
The tag initialization client program regularly downloads the production notice from the background system to the local computer for RFID tag initialization.
When initializing the label, the operator sends out the production notification in the program, selects the goods to be initialized, confirms the program, drives the label initializer, and completes the initialization operation of the corresponding number of RFID tags.
After the initialization operation is completed, the client program uploads the initialization data to the server of the background system, and the code of each tag and its association with commodities, processing plants and production orders are registered in the database.
3. Headquarters receiving operation
RFID receiving scanning channel and receiving operation client program are deployed in the warehouse of the brand to receive the arrival of the processing plant and the return of the agent.
The client program regularly downloads the arrival notice from the background system to the local for receiving. After the goods arrive, the operator calls out the arrival notice waiting for receipt, drives the RFID receiving scanning channel after verification and confirmation, and starts scanning the goods box by box.
In the process of goods scanning, the program interface will display the information of the shipment manufacturer, order number, goods content, planned arrival quantity, actual arrival quantity, arrival box number and so on. The above information will be temporarily stored in the client program and uploaded to the background system when the receipt operation is manually confirmed.
After the receiving scanning operation is completed, the program will upload the scanning results and record the corresponding attributes of each piece of goods in the database, including receiving time, receiving place, operator number, etc. It also records the corresponding attributes of the order, including order receipt quantity, receipt time, receipt variance, etc.
After the receipt scanning operation is completed, the program can generate and print the receipt details, ex factory delivery variance details and other reports. This receipt is completed.
When the headquarters receives the goods returned by the agent, the client program will upload the information collected by the scanning channel to the server of the background system. The server program will count all the goods returned by the agent and submit a report according to the goods distribution price and return policy preset at the time of delivery by the headquarters or modified in the system later, Indicate the quantity, amount and other statistical data of reasonable and unreasonable returns.
4. Headquarters delivery
Deploy RFID delivery scanning channel and client program in the brand warehouse for delivery operation.
The warehouse personnel can download the order form or the delivery notice from the warehouse, or log in the warehouse to the local work order form, and then log in the goods delivery notice from the intranet. The delivery notice includes agent ID, goods content and quantity details, planned delivery date, receiving address, agent price, return policy, etc.
The operator first calls out the delivery notice, after verification and confirmation, drives the RFID delivery scanning channel and starts to scan the goods box by box or continuously. The scanning results will be compared with the delivery notice or pick-up list. If there is an error, the operator will manually choose to rescan or continue to perform the delivery task.
After the shipment scanning is completed, the program will generate and print the packing list of each box, the shipment details of the whole order, and the delivery details of the order and the actual shipment. The program automatically rewrites the corresponding actual delivery time, shipper, receiving address, agent ID and other entries in the database, and records the completion of the corresponding delivery notice. This shipment is completed.
5. Office / agent receipt and delivery
Offices or agents can install RFID single piece cargo scanning equipment in their warehouses for receiving and shipping operations. Each scanning device is assigned a fixed device ID and associated with the agent ID. therefore, all goods passing through this device are associated with the agent ID.
When receiving goods, scan the goods one by one. After all scanning is completed, upload the data to the system and the warehousing operation is completed.
When delivering goods, enter the data of the goods receiving party and the delivery details, scan the goods one by one, and upload the data to the background system after all scanning is completed, and the delivery operation is completed.
After each operation, you can see the delivery time and receipt quantity of goods to the headquarters and the back office after each operation. Agents can also log in to the system to see their own warehouse operation information.
6. dealer management and anti collusion management
With the rapid development of market economy and online sales, the problem of clothing fleeing has become one of the most important factors affecting the brand image and enterprise interests of clothing brands. At the same time, counterfeit products often lead to huge economic losses.
Anti fleeing goods is an important link in marketing chain management, The phenomenon of “fleeing goods” has seriously interfered with the normal marketing strategies and policies of enterprises for a long time. Especially now, dealers often dump on Taobao, and specialty stores have become consumers’ fitting rooms. After checking the model and size, they can buy directly on Taobao, which has seriously affected the brand image and the interests of other dealers, resulting in agents not daring to order in large quantities, and ultimately affecting the brand Business benefits of business. Many enterprises have been committed to severely punishing “fleeing goods”, and have also thought of many ways and adopted some scientific and technological means in the hope of eradicating fleeing goods. However, fleeing goods is still rampant, and enterprises still have many problems that cannot be solved. The reason is that the core problem of anti fleeing management is that if enterprises can not control the flow of products, they can not monitor and restrict fleeing behavior.
Using RFID technology, after the receipt and delivery operations of the headquarters and agents, the circulation information of each piece of goods is recorded in the background system database. Using a fixed reader or wince handheld terminal to scan suspicious goods, you can query the detailed circulation information of this goods in real time. The terminal program interface can be customized according to needs, displaying important information such as goods and commodity files, belonging dealers, legal sales areas and so on.
7. store sales and anti-theft
Store management based on RFID technology includes three parts:
1. The normal sales of clothing and the record and update of linkage purchase, sales and inventory system
2. Store multimedia display and promotion, that is, use the multimedia advertising terminal with built-in RFID reader to identify the current clothing information, and display the promotion information and inventory information of relevant clothing on the terminal, so as to guide consumers to consume correctly and stimulate their consumption desire.
3. Intelligent anti-theft based on RFID
When a piece of clothes is sold in the store, the customer will take the selected clothes to the service front desk for checkout. The waiter only needs to fold the clothes normally on the RFID console connected to the POS to complete the entry of clothing information. Click to confirm the sales on the POS software interface, and the reader under the RFID console will automatically rewrite the EAS setting state of clothing label.
When the goods pass through the door anti-theft system of the store, the goods normally sold can pass without alarm. The label set by EAS without POS modification will cause audible and visual alarm. This product does not need computer control. It continuously sends EAS detection instructions and continuously detects whether there is electronic tag information set in EAS alarm state within the magnetic field through two groups of antennas.
The product has fashionable and beautiful appearance and strong function. It uses the same RFID electronic tag installed on the clothing in the logistics link to complete anti-theft. There is no need to install a special EAS tag, which greatly reduces the cost of repeated investment and improves the corporate image and system reliability.
The RFID anti-theft channel developed by Actility adopts a special and innovative narrow antenna array technology. The antennas are respectively installed in the panels on both sides of the store gate, which can form a magnetic field coverage area with a width of 3-5M and a thickness of 50cm. In this way, the information of the electronic label attached to the goods can be detected only when the goods pass through the door frame, Other electronic label information within 50cm inside and outside the door frame will not be detected, so the false alarm of unsold products around the door of the store can be avoided.
The RFID reader / writer has the relay output function inside, that is, when the reader / writer reads the tag or the tag of a specific format, the reader / writer will close the relay, so as to trigger the closing of the external relay and start the alarm or alarm indicator to alarm. For RFID tag anti-theft, it has the following conditions:
- (1) The labels of clothing stores need to be recycled. In this case, the RFID reader installed at the door of clothing only needs to trigger the external alarm when reading the label.
- (2) The labels of the clothing store are not recycled. In this case, the clothing store can use the RFID reader to rewrite the labels on the clothes to be purchased by the customer, and define a byte of data. When the byte is 0, it means it has not been purchased, and when it is rewritten to 1, it means it has been purchased. When the reader at the door reads the unwritten label, it will trigger the external alarm, When the rewritten electronic tag is read, the external alarm will not be triggered.
8. VIP customer management
Clothing stores or clothing factories can use RFID tags to handle a membership card for VIP customers. RFID readers can automatically call out the relevant information of VIP customers, including the business direction of VIP customers, previous visits of VIP customers, appointment and negotiation items of VIP customers, etc. according to these information, we can fully understand the information of VIP customers and have targeted conversations. Then, through the integration of existing user information, achieve resource sharing within the whole company, so as to provide customers with faster and thoughtful high-quality services and attract and maintain more customers. It can also design the business process center according to the existing information, more effectively manage customer relations and reduce enterprise costs.
3. Hardware selection of RFID solution for clothing intelligent management
In this scheme, the UHF electronic label of EPC Gen 2 / NXP g2xl chip is adopted. The label size is 97 * 15 or 30 * 50mm. It can be directly sewn into the interlayer or lining of clothes with dry inlay, or packaged into PVC card, paper card, etc. to make clothes hangtag and hang it on clothes.
- Chip model: NXP u-code g2xl / g2xm;
- Chip protocol: ISO 18000-6c, EPC Classic1 generation 2;
- Operating frequency: 860 ~ 960MHz;
- EPC area: 240bit;
- TID area: 32bit unique ID;
- Reserved area: can store kill password and access password;
- Memory: user data storage area 512bit;
- Storage time: 10 years;
- Erasure times: 100000 times;
- Antenna: Aluminum etched antenna;
- Operating temperature: – 25 ° C / + 85 ° C;
- Packaging form: 2000 pieces / roll, hard paper core, inner diameter of core 76mm.
- Label form: Die Cutting;
- Surface material PPOR: coated paper surface material;
- Backing material: grassing backing paper;
- Antenna material: Aluminum etching;
- Self adhesive glue: RA-4.
3.2 RFID full container receiving channel
In order to improve the speed and accuracy of centralized receipt and delivery of clothing, Yingxin company has developed and customized a shielded RFID fast receipt and delivery channel for customers by using its rich experience and innovative thinking in RFID. When the whole box of goods with RFID electronic tag passes through the shielding room from the high-speed conveyor belt across the shielding room, the information of each single item of the whole box of goods can be quickly collected without any omission, and the goods can be received or delivered according to the order, which effectively avoids the problems of overstock of goods receipt and delivery delay in peak seasons.
- Reader / writer model: UR6258;
- RFID working frequency: 902 ~ 928mhz;
- RFID standard: ISO18000-6B / 6C, EPC Gen 2;
- Transmission speed: 12 ~ 18m / min;
- Receiving and dispatching speed: single box isolation scanning mode: 4 boxes per minute;
- Multi box continuous scanning mode: 12 boxes per minute;
- Conveyor belt length: 5m or customized;
- Conveyor belt width: 80cm or customized;
- Operation host: Yanxiang industrial computer, core dual core CPU, 2G memory, 25g hard disk, 17 inch wide screen display (or customer’s own PC);
- Power supply: 220V AC.
3.3 store sales scanning table
RFID UHF workstation UR6206 can be used in store sales terminals to replace the original bar code scanning gun, and can also be used for RFID tag initialization. When the goods are sold in the store, the clerk can place the clothes picked by the customer on the RFID desktop scanning table. In the process of folding or packaging the clothes, the coding information of the clothes has been automatically scanned. The POS system connected to the store POS can update the sales data and inventory status, and set the EAS status of the label to no alarm status, To cooperate with the anti-theft detection of the store gate.
The length and width of the scanning table is 420mm × 300mm × 24mm net weight: 2850g, with a thickness of only 2.4cm. When placed on the desktop or built in the desktop, you can easily read the clothing label information, which is easy to install, beautiful and tidy.
Characteristics of RFID
- Support agreement: ISO18000-6B, EPC Class1 G2 Standard electronic label;
- Operating frequency: 902 ~ 928mhz (can be adjusted according to the requirements of different countries or regions);
- Output power: up to 30dBm (adjustable);
- Reading distance: 0 ~ 1.5m*;
- Work in the mode of wide spectrum frequency hopping (FHSS) or fixed frequency transmission;
- Low power design, single + 9V power supply;
- Support USB, RS232, RJ45 and other user interfaces;
- *The effective distance is related to the protocol format, external antenna, electronic tag and working environment.
- DB9 pin interface: 2: TXD 3: RXD 5: the rest are reserved;
- Network interface: 10M / 100M adaptive Ethernet.
- Instruction set: provide C language instruction set;
- Demo: provide c# Delphi demonstration software and source code;
- DLL library: provide c# vb library and library description;
- Firmware upgrade: support personalized firmware development, customization and upgrade;
- Mobile terminal operation: support on-site equipment inspection and diagnosis of mobile terminal (optional).
- Interface protocol: EPCglobal UHF class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6c ISO 18000-6b;
- Working frequency: 860 ~ 868mhz / 902 ~ 928mhz (can be adjusted according to the requirements of different countries or regions);
- Output power: 0-30 DBM;
- Output power accuracy: + / – 1dB;
- Receiving sensitivity: < – 85 DBM;
- Antenna connection protection: support antenna automatic micro tuning and antenna failure detection;
- Tag signal detection: support signal RSSI value detection.
- Built in antenna; Built in near-field antenna;
- Tag cache: tag cache capacity: 600 @ up to 128 bits EPC or 180 @ up to 496 bits EPC;
- Peak value of label counting: the query speed of peak labels is > 500.
- Size: 420mm × 300mm × 24mm;
- Weight: 2850g;
- Working humidity: < 95% @ 25 ° C, no condensation;
- Operating temperature: – 20 ° C – + 55 ° C;
- Storage temperature: – 20 ° C – + 85 ° C.
- Power supply voltage: dc9v, limit 12.6V;
- Working current: 0.35A, maximum 0.65a.
3.4 RFID anti-theft door channel
The UHF RFID anti-theft channel UD6680 is composed of plates with two opposite sides. The height of the plates is greater than 160cm and the thickness is less than 3.5cm. There is a connecting line between the two panels, which is laid on the surface or buried under the ground; The channel is powered by 220V power supply. When the goods pass through the door anti-theft system of the store, the goods normally sold can pass without alarm. The label set by EAS without POS modification will cause audible and visual alarm. This product does not need computer control. It continuously sends EAS detection instructions and continuously detects whether there is electronic tag information set in EAS alarm state within the magnetic field through two groups of antennas.
The product has fashionable and beautiful appearance and strong function. It uses the same RFID electronic tag installed on the clothing in the logistics link to complete anti-theft. There is no need to install a special EAS tag, which greatly reduces the cost of repeated investment and improves the corporate image and system reliability.
RFID UHF electronic tag channel ud6680 is a high-performance UHF electronic tag channel equipment, which supports the fast anti-collision analysis and read-write processing of UHF EPC Gen2 (iso18000-6c) format electronic tag. The standard RS232 serial communication and network interface can directly connect the host, controller and other related equipment, including book anti-theft, file access control, commodity anti-theft, conference sign in, access control and attendance Ideal choice for logistics warehouse management and process control.
Characteristics of RFID
- Support agreement EPC Class1 G2 (iso18000-6c);
- Operating frequency 840 ~ 960MHz (can be adjusted according to the requirements of different countries or regions);
- Output power up to 30dBm (adjustable);
- It works in the mode of wide spectrum frequency hopping (FHSS) or fixed frequency transmission;
- Built in 2-way infrared motion sensor to intelligently judge the direction of personnel movement, and support number statistics and led nixie tube display;
- It supports two working modes: inventory and eas detection alarm;
- EAS detection supports real EAS and simulated EAS;
- Advanced label anti-collision algorithm, high label recognition rate, optional RSSI function.
Low power design
- Built in buzzer and indicator;
- Support RS232, TCPIP network and other user interfaces;
- Highly reliable design to meet the requirements of harsh working environment.
- Size: 1530mm x 640 / 580mmx48 / 20mm;
- Weight: 28KG (two antennas);
- Color: transparent, white, gray;
- Power supply: 220 / 50V / Hz;
- Current: 160mA;
- Operating temperature: – 10 ~ 60 ℃;
- Storage temperature: – 25 ~ 70 ℃;
- 3.5 RFID handheld terminal;
- Model: mt3000uhfh.
- Supporting protocols: ISO18000-6B, iso18000-6c (EPC Class1 G2) protocols;
- Identification distance: 0-500cm*;
- Secondary development: provide C #, Delphi demonstration software with source code and call library;
- *The card reading distance is related to the label size and the application environment. The specific distance shall be subject to the actual test.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows CE 6.0;
- CPU：SAMSUNG Cortex-A8(1GHz);
- Memory: ROM 256MB / 512mbnand flash, RAM: 256MB / 512MB mobile DDR, which can be expanded through SD card and supports 32GB at most;
- Display: 3.5in QVGA (240×320) or VGA (480×640) color touch screen;
- Keyboard: number & letter keys, navigation keys, scan keys, side keys;
- One / two-dimensional laser scanning head: optional;
- WLAN / Wi Fi: support;
- 3G: optional (WCDMA / CDMA2000);
- Bluetooth: optional (Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR);
- GPS: optional;
- Camera: optional;
- Call function: built in speaker, optional stereo headset;
- Battery: 3.7V 3400mah lithium ion battery (standby 150mah);
- Standard communication interface: USB, RS232;
- Size: 190mmx75mmx78mm;
- Net weight: 490g;
- Operating temperature (℃): – 10 ~ + 50;
- Storage temperature (℃): – 20 ~ + 65;
- Working humidity: 5% – 95%;
- Industrial grade: IP65.
- Select 1D and 2D barcode, GPRS and 3G can only choose one from the other.
- The camera currently only supports 300W pixels.
- WiFi and Bluetooth are standard and cannot be removed.
4. Advantage analysis of RFID solution for clothing intelligent management
The advantages of using RFID for intelligent clothing management system are shown in the following four aspects:
Intelligent management of anti fleeing goods.
Intelligent supply process management
- (1) Supply cycle control: through the unique number of the supplier and service quality certification, the supply time of each material can be accurately calculated, and the order can be ordered as needed to ensure real-time production.
- (2) Quality tracking: by matching the electronic labels of purchased products with the quality inspection documents, the supplier’s quality responsibility can be effectively investigated.
- (3) Entrusted processing control: many manufacturers only operate brands themselves. Generally, OEM manufacturers are entrusted to manufacture and produce. Through pre-determined electronic labels, they are distributed to OEM manufacturers and pasted on products. It is easy to count during acceptance. Any quality problems found in the sales process can be directly investigated to the original manufacturer, and the remaining materials after entrusted processing can also be calculated quickly.
Intelligent warehouse management
- (1) Multi warehouse collaborative operation: for the needs of circulation, the products of garment enterprises are often distributed in different warehouses around the country, so as to transfer to goods transfer, distribution and replenishment. There are also many types of warehouses, such as finished product warehouse, raw material warehouse, circulation warehouse, turnover warehouse, scattered small warehouse, etc. It is necessary to monitor the inventory of each warehouse every day to ensure timely supply. Through the automation of warehouse management, the inventory of each warehouse can be checked at any time, so as to track the logistics process of products in time.
- (2) Warehouse receipt, delivery and inventory: one of the most important tasks in warehouse management is to ensure that the book quantity is consistent with the physical quantity. The use of electronic labels can easily realize the accuracy of commodity receipt records and the automation of delivery and distribution, so that there will be no omission and loss of inventory.
- (3) First in, first out: each product has its service life. Due to many types of products, it is difficult to ensure the accurate first in, first out of products through manual records and keeper records in actual warehouse management. Through the unit tracking technology, a clock can be built into each product, and the intact state of each product can also be recorded, so as to ensure the delivery of goods according to the specified required period.
- (4) Shortage alarm: in case of a shortage of a product in any warehouse, it can not only automatically prompt the alarm, but also be subdivided into the details of product composition such as style, color, size and so on. That is: if some sizes of a certain style are out of stock, you can immediately prompt the storekeeper to replenish them in time.
- (5) Statistics of unsalable products: the overstocked warehouse of products in the garment industry is a headache. Through the statistics of unsalable products, we can get the residence time of each product (subdivided into model, color and size), which products are unsalable and out of season can be quickly found, and it is convenient to provide price reduction decision or exchange, so as to accelerate product sales and capital turnover.
Intelligent sales management
- (1) Sales statistics: the statistics of the daily sales report is very important for the Sales Department of the enterprise. It requires to get accurate results at the fastest speed. Sales statistics include statistics by style, color, location and size, which can help the sales department to distribute and replenish goods in time.
- (2) Counter sales automation: the use of electronic tags can realize the function of portable POS machine in the monopoly cabinet, and can complete the functions of sales automation operations such as sales, return, counter inventory, inventory counting and collection; At the same time, various statistical reports of the day can be generated and sent to the headquarters or local offices for sales analysis.
- (3) Return control: in the market competition, all manufacturers are improving service quality and allowing customers to return goods. Through the statistical analysis of returns, we can accurately find out the product quality problems and investigate the responsible departments, responsible units and responsible persons.
- (4) Counter inventory and goods search: counter inventory and goods search is a very cumbersome and error prone work for each monopoly cabinet. The use of handheld reader or data collector can easily realize counter counting and goods finding, improve work efficiency, and will not produce any counting errors (especially after using the unique coding method of the unit). The counting results can be quickly sent to the superior unit.
4.2 benefit analysis of RFID solution
- 1) By developing the application of distribution management system based on RFID, realize the automatic management of logistics distribution and allocation of chain system, and improve the data collection and analysis ability of sales information, customer information, promotion data and product price change information, especially the service ability to key customers.
- 2) The on-time delivery rate of products has been increased from 95% to 98%, the production cycle has been shortened by 15% ~ 20%, the order processing time has been shortened from 1 ~ 2 days to 1 ~ 2 hours, and the inventory days have been reduced from 206 days to 150 days.
Source: China RFID Solutions Provider – Actility Technologies Company Limited (www.tractility.com)
Actility provides powerful security solutions for retail store management to prevent asset and property losses, improve transaction security, and provide intelligent analysis. We produce AM/EM/RFID systems, EAS tags, EAS soft tags, EAS safer, lanyards, detachers and all kinds EAS accessories products. Infrared people counter and camera people counter is available. If you want to have more information about the article or you want to share your opinion with us, contact us at [email protected]