The establishment of anti-counterfeiting logistics digital supervision scheme can optimize the allocation of enterprise resources to the greatest extent, effectively improve the management level and economic benefits of enterprises, and protect the rights and interests of enterprises and consumers. The solution of traditional anti-counterfeiting logistics is usually that the manufacturer produces the logistics anti-counterfeiting logo at one time, and then gives it to the customer manufacturer for use. Such logistics anti-counterfeiting signs have the following problems:
- 1) The information is not timely and limited;
- 2) The logistics anti-counterfeiting data shall be transmitted to the identification manufacturer, so there is a certain risk of disclosure or loss;
- 3) Logistics anti-counterfeiting signs also have the risk of leakage and loss during transportation;
- 4) It is impossible to establish a dynamic digital anti-counterfeiting and logistics supervision process covering the whole process.
Aiming at the shortcomings of information collection and tracking management in the existing production logistics, this paper proposes an anti-counterfeiting logistics tracking management system based on RFID. The system uses RFID automatic identification technology, JIT and MES advanced management concepts and basic methods to analyze and monitor logistics data through real-time feedback of logistics information, so as to prevent fake and shoddy products from mixing into the industrial chain, so as to reduce the production logistics cost and improve the comprehensive competitiveness of enterprises.
1. Working principle of anti-counterfeiting logistics system based on RFID
Table of Contents
RFID (radio frequency identification) is a non-contact automatic identification technology. It automatically identifies the target object and obtains relevant data through the radio frequency signal. The whole identification work does not need manual intervention and can work in various environments. The working principle of RFID based anti-counterfeiting logistics system is: according to the principle of data encryption algorithm, encrypt the product code, production batch number, effective date and other variable data, generate a global only digital supervision code, write the code into the electronic tag, and receive the wireless RF signal when the electronic tag enters the magnetic field of electromagnetic wave emitted by the reader, The information read out by the current sensor is decoded and sent to the central system. Finally, the data is exchanged with the basic database established for the anti-counterfeiting logistics management system through the network. Digital supervision code and RFID reading technology can connect various information, meet the sharing of digital information in all links of enterprise management, and establish a complete anti-counterfeiting logistics digital supervision scheme from manufacturers, logistics to customers. It can be compatible with the existing enterprise internal internet and database. The system is mainly composed of electronic tag, RHD reader (fixed and handheld), workstation, – a certain number of application servers, RFID middleware server, web server and database server.
2.1 RFID tag design
RFID tag (tag, i.e. transponder), which is used to identify the target object, is composed of coupling elements and chips. RFID tag chip is based on “RF + logic controller + EEPROM” architecture. The chip can be divided into four parts: resonant circuit, RF interface circuit, digital control and data storage.
The RFID tag contains a built-in antenna, which can communicate with the RF antenna of the reader. In use, according to different energy supply modes, RFID tags are divided into three types: active, passive and semi-active. According to whether the stored content of RFID tag can be written, it can be divided into read-write, – write multiple readout and read-only types. The working frequency of RFID tag is also a very important parameter. The working frequency of tag directly determines the characteristics of RFID system application. According to different working frequencies, RFID tags can be divided into low frequency, high frequency, UHF and microwave band tags. Low frequency tags are mainly used in animal identification, container identification, tool identification, vehicle access control system and other fields; High frequency tags are mainly used in library management, fixed asset management, intelligent shelf management and other fields; UHF tags are mainly used in production line automation management, logistics management, container management and highway toll collection; Microwave tags have also begun to be used in some areas. The system mainly relies on the global only digital supervision code for anti-counterfeiting. Each digital supervision code is provided by the product manufacturer and has a corresponding database. In order to reduce the production cost of enterprises, save resources and reuse the tags, the RFID anti-counterfeiting logistics digital supervision system adopts UHF readable and writable tags.
2.2 RFID reader design
A reader is a device for reading tag information. The reader includes a high-frequency module (transmitter and receiver), a control module, and a coupling element (transceiver antenna) connected with the tag. The antenna transmits RF signals between the tag and the reader, and can read and write the contents of the RFID tag. Readers and writers are mainly divided into fixed and hand-held readers and writers, which can be selected and used according to different situations. In practical application, the reader is connected with the computer system, and the computer further analyzes and processes the data collected by the reader. So as to identify the authenticity of products and track the sales of products in real time, so as to help enterprises make timely and effective decisions. Considering the functions of RFID tag and data transmission, pur3000 series reader is selected in this paper. Its working frequency band range is 902 ~ 928Mhz. The reader and the electronic tag can realize automatic, high-speed and two-way data transmission through hardware, software and firmware without any manual intervention, which greatly saves the manual workload. The information saved in the tag can be directly transmitted to the host or the user’s database, and a buzzer sounds, which makes it easy for the user to know whether the working state of PUR3000 series reader and writer is normal.
The main features of the reader / writer are as follows:
- UHF frequency band: the working frequency is 902 ~ 928Mhz, which is the frequency band defined by FCC that can be used without certification; Wide scope of application: it can read all passive electronic labels that comply with ISO18000-6B protocol;
- High intelligence: automatic, high-speed and two-way data transmission between reader and writer and electronic tag can be realized without manual intervention; Universal connection VI: RS-232 serial port, RS-485, Wiegand26; More secure: communication encryption and data verification.
The logistics tracking system uses RS232 serial port to connect PUR3000 series reader and computer. The logistics anti-counterfeiting management system software runs on the computer. According to the format defined by the software interface of PUR3000 series reader and writer, it sends commands to the reader and receives the return information through the serial port, and exchanges data with the enterprise database, so as to realize the digital product management of anti-counterfeiting logistics of products.
3. RFID reader software interface design
RFID anti-counterfeiting logistics digital supervision system software mainly includes three parts: reader data acquisition, data network transmission and server application system. This paper mainly designs the pur3000 series reader software. The software interface of the reader defines the format in which the management software sends commands to the reader and obtains the returned information. The system uses RS-232 serial port to communicate, and the reader and writer work in a passive way, that is, various operations are carried out only after receiving the control command from the serial port. The packet sent from the data string writer 1 to the computer is called the data string reader 1.
The command package consists of the following five parts:
- 1) Boot code: boot code, 1 byte, fixed as FFH;
- 2) Length: the effective length of the packet, 1 byte, which is the total number of bytes in the last three parts;
- 3) Command: command code, 1 byte;
- 4) Command param: command parameter whose length varies with the command;
- 5) Checksum: checksum, 1 byte, which is the sum of all bytes from boot code to command param, and the byte complement after discarding the carry.
The return package also consists of five parts, namely:
- 1) Boot code: boot code, 1 byte. When the command is executed correctly, the boot code of the returned package is FOH; When the command fails to execute, the returned package boot code is f4h.
- 2) Length: the effective length of the package, 1 byte, which is the total number of bytes in the last three parts.
- 3) Command: command code, 1 byte, which is the same as the received command code, indicating that the return packet is a response to the command.
- 4) Return data: returns data and the execution result of the command. Its length varies with the command.
- 5) Check sum: checksum, 1 byte, which is the sum of all bytes from boot code to return data, and the byte complement after discarding carry.
4. Implementation steps of anti-counterfeiting logistics digital supervision scheme
- 1) The design and printing of anti-counterfeiting logo shall be designed and selected according to the needs of customers, especially the design of reserved barcode or digital information printing area. The number of printed barcode digits shall be consistent with the requirements of customers.
- 2) The anti-counterfeiting logistics data is prepared according to the fixed encryption algorithm, and the anti-counterfeiting logistics data information is printed on the anti-counterfeiting identification through the printer at the production and packaging site (or in the closed packaging plant area) (generally coil, pre die-cut identification), – generally one or two box labels correspond to multiple box labels. The box label is pasted on the single piece or small package, and the box label is pasted on the medium-sized package.
- 3) When the medium-sized package is loaded on a large package or pallet, an online barcode data collector is used to collect the data information marked on the box, together with the product number, batch number, production time, effective et period and other information, which are uploaded to the central database in a corresponding relationship. The PC uses proprietary application software to collect the barcode data and the product number, batch number, production date The effective date is encrypted and associated, and the plaintext information is transformed into ciphertext information. The ciphertext information is written into the RFID electronic tag through the online RFID special printer. The information can also be printed on the surface of the tag in the form of bar code as needed, and the RFID tag is pasted on the large package.
- 4) When products are stored in and out of the warehouse, the reader device can easily count the variety, quantity, time, handling personnel and other information of products in and out of the warehouse. This information can be stored in the database for data verification.
- 5) After the products enter the sales and circulation channels, the manufacturer can timely understand and monitor the flow direction of goods through the information uploaded by each sales node, so as to prevent fleeing or exchange of goods; Timely count the sales performance of each market region and strengthen sales management.
- 6) Product wholesalers, dealers and supermarkets at all levels can query the relevant information of products by accessing the central database, or write node information in RFID tags according to personalized needs, so as to cooperate with manufacturers in product sales management.
- 7) Consumers can query the authenticity, validity et period and other relevant information of products by accessing the database, which can well meet the customers’ right to know and supervise the distribution channels of products.
The tracking management system designed in this paper overcomes many loopholes in the traditional anti-counterfeiting logistics system, realizes the organic combination of static information and dynamic information, and provides more anti-counterfeiting logistics and digital supervision functions for relevant enterprise management, logistics anti-counterfeiting, dealers, consumers, and even government supervision functional departments; It has strong scalability and compatibility, establishes a connection with the ERP system of the enterprise, realizes the interaction and sharing of data and information, and provides a reliable theoretical basis for the business decision-making of the enterprise.
Source: China RFID Anti-counterfeiting Logistics Solutions Provider – Actility Technologies Company Limited (www.tractility.com)
Actility provides powerful security solutions for retail store management to prevent asset and property losses, improve transaction security, and provide intelligent analysis. We produce AM/EM/RFID systems, EAS tags, EAS soft tags, EAS safer, lanyards, detachers and all kinds EAS accessories products. Infrared people counter and camera people counter is available. If you want to have more information about the article or you want to share your opinion with us, contact us at [email protected]