What is a deactivator?
Soft label deactivator: a device that disables a rótulo suave. Generally, if the goods with labels are crossed within 20 cm above the deactivator, the labels will become invalid. It can be used with POS scanning platform. When a commodity with a soft label passes through the detection area above the deactivator, the soft label can be invalidated, non-contact decoding can be realized, and customers can safely pass through the detection antenna.
Use and installation of deactivator
- 1. Surface mounting: the decoding board is embedded, and a 230mm hole is opened on the surface of the embedded body during installation × 230mm square hole, and then place the decoding board.
- 2. Power connection: plug the DC output plug of the special adapter provided by the deactivator into the output line socket of the deactivator. After connecting and connecting the 220VAC power supply, the green indicator lights of the decoding board and the power supply will light up, indicating that the deactivator has entered the normal working state.
- 3. Decoding method: after the deactivator works normally, a hemispherical degaussing area with a height of 30cm will be generated above the decoding board. During degaussing, try to pass the goods close to the decoding board, and rotate the goods on the decoding board to fully degausse.
Matters needing attention
- 1. There is a movement in the decoding board and high-voltage pulse electricity will be generated, so the decoding board shall not leak water.
- 2. The decoding board panel is made of high-strength tempered glass. It is strictly prohibited for sharp objects to scratch the glass surface.
- 3. When the non-contact deactivator is used for decoding, the side of the commodity with soft label shall be drawn from one side of the decoding board to the opposite side, and shall not start from the middle or be too far away from the decoding board (exceeding the effective decoding distance), which will affect the decoding effect.
- 4. Do not place any objects, especially magnetic media (credit card, telephone magnetic card, audio / video tape, etc.) in the effective decoding area, so as to avoid the magnetic change of the magnetic media during degaussing, so that it cannot be used.
- 5. Do not place the articles with etiquetas duras in the effective decoding area of the decoding board for a long time to avoid damaging the deactivator.
The anti-theft soft label does not have a large application space like the hard tag, so there are often some wrong operations that lead to label failure or failure to alarm. These conditions may be caused by unclear label decoding operation or improper operation during operation. Therefore, when decoding, first determine the position of the inductive label on the commodity. If it is a concealed soft label, the corresponding reference mark shall be determined, and then the side of the commodity with the label or the corresponding reference mark shall be crossed as close to the surface of the deactivator decoding board as possible to ensure that the soft label can pass through the effective decoding area. The decoding area of most non-contact deactivators is 5cm-15cm away from the surface of the decoding board. Generally, large items have more than one anti-theft soft label, so multi-directional decoding is required. In addition, the decoding speed should be controlled at one commodity per second as far as possible. Too slow will affect the work efficiency, and too fast may lead to incomplete soft label decoding. In addition, when an effective soft label passes through the decoding area, some deactivators may give a short tone prompt of “Di”, the indicator light changes from red to green (some deactivators have indicator lights on the surface), and the acoustic magnetic deactivator may have vibration. When the decoding operation is normal, no sound is heard or only one short tone is emitted, indicating normal decoding. If the “didi” short tone is continuously emitted, it indicates that the decoding operation is not normal and needs to be redone.
Functional features of deactivator
- 1. Fast non-contact decoding, sensitive response, decoding speed up to 120 soft labels per minute.
- 2. The decoding height can be up to 30cm, and can be used with various desktop laser scanners to synchronize decoding and scanning, so as to improve the work efficiency of cashiers.
- 3. Exquisite and beautiful appearance, good sealing performance and excellent anti liquid leakage effect.
- 4. Made of high-grade tempered glass material, it has strong wear resistance, low power consumption, low heating and good heat dissipation performance.
- 5. Advanced digital signal processing technology creates excellent quality.
- 6. The volume is ultra-thin, beautiful, high quality and good material.
- 7. It can be synchronized with the antenna system to ensure the stable operation of the antenna system and the decoding system without electromagnetic influence on each other.
- 8. Plug and play type, no other accessories are required.
- 9. Installation, use and maintenance are extremely simple.
What is a verifier?
The verifier is used to detect whether the anti-theft label in the commodity is effective or whether there is an anti-theft label in the package without contact.
What is a RFID reader?
RFID reader can automatically identify the target object and obtain relevant data through RFID signal without manual intervention. It can identify high-speed moving objects and multiple RFID tags at the same time, which is fast and convenient to operate. RFID readers and writers are fixed and handheld. Handheld RFID readers and writers include low frequency, high frequency, UHF, active, etc.
Frequency of RFID reader
RFID readers and writers can be divided into 125k, 13.56M, 900m, 2.4G and other frequency bands according to frequency.
- 125k: generally called LF, which is generally used for animal husbandry management;
- 13.56M: generally called HF, it is used for personnel management such as driving school communication and attendance. You can also do asset anti-counterfeiting management;
- 900M: it is generally called UHF, with long communication distance and good anti-collision performance. It is generally used in parking lot and logistics;
- 2.4G: RFID card reader in microwave section, with strong penetration, is the first choice for automatic intelligent equipment;
- 5.8G: RFID card reader in microwave section, which is used in etc electronic toll collection system of expressway. At this time, the reader is also called RSU (road side unit).