What is a RF hard tag?
Radio frequency (8.2MHz) hard tag, also known as radio frequency anti-theft buckle, can be reused. The detection distance is wide. According to the tag size and frequency, the distance can be up to 3m. The internal material is mainly coil and magnetic rod.
RF hard tag is a plastic shell, which is equipped with magnetic rod and lock cylinder. RFID hard tags can be reused. Supermarket anti-theft is often used in slippers, towels, umbrellas and other goods. It is recommended that 2000-10000 hard tags be used in small supermarkets, which can be reused for many years. Hard tags are usually used with nails or steel wire ropes. Products that are inconvenient to pierce can be used with steel wire ropes.
What is the difference between acoustic magnetic anti-theft buckle and RF anti-theft buckle?
Now the EAS system on the market is mainly divided into acoustic magnetic anti-theft system and RF anti-theft system. The corresponding anti-theft buckle will also be divided into acoustic magnetic anti-theft buckle and RF anti-theft buckle. What is the difference between acoustic magnetic anti-theft buckle and RFID anti-theft buckle.
1. The design natural frequency is different. The natural frequency of RF anti-theft buckle is 5.2mhz, and the natural frequency of acoustic magnetic anti-theft buckle is 58khz. Of course, certain deviation is allowed in actual production. Generally, the deviation of high quality is not more than 1.5%.
2. In terms of appearance shape, generally speaking, the RF anti-theft buckle is square and round, and the acoustic magnetic anti-theft buckle is long strip. However, now there are also interspersed use in appearance and shape, and there are long strips of RF, but they have a poor personality. Acoustic magnetism also has a circular shape. Therefore, it is difficult to distinguish RFID or acoustic magnetic anti-theft buckle from its appearance.
3. The detection equipment used is different. RFID detection system must be used for RFID and acoustic magnetic detection system must be used for acoustic magnetic.
4. The anti shielding performance is different. Due to the long wavelength, strong penetration and good anti shielding ability, the RFID is easily shielded by the influence of metal and tin foil, resulting in false alarm.
5. The detection spacing is different. Generally speaking, the detection spacing of acoustic and magnetic is wider than that of RF.
China RF hard tag manufacturer www.tractility.com offers radio frequency (8.2MHz) hard tag.