What is a RF anti-theft system?
The radio frequency system (RF system) uses the radio frequency principle to transmit 7.5 ~ 8.5mhz FM signal from the transmitting antenna and generate a warning electric field with the receiving antenna. When an inductive tag enters the electric field, it will generate resonance and trigger the alarm. It is the most widely used technology in EAS (electronic commodity anti-theft system) products. It is deeply welcomed by customers with high cost performance and low-cost consumables.
Anti theft principle of RF anti-theft system
RF system is composed of anti-theft antenna (transmitter and receiver), decoder, RFID hard tag and RFID soft label. When in use, as long as the anti-theft label is pasted on the goods and the anti-theft antenna is installed at the door of the supermarket, as long as the customer takes the goods with magnetic stripe without checkout out of the anti-theft antenna, the anti-theft antenna alarm will be triggered, and then the security personnel will stop the customer.
Advantages and disadvantages of RF anti-theft system
The biggest advantage of the radio system is that the system cost is very low and the installation is convenient. However, because its anti-theft label is ring coil type, the system is easy to be disturbed by some items, such as electronic products such as cash register, metal objects, etc., resulting in false alarm or non alarm of the system. The radio system has soft and hard tags, which can protect most items in the mall. It is usually used in shopping malls with only one import and export. There are two types of radio systems, vertical and channel, which are used to protect department stores, clothing stores, supermarkets, etc.
Precautions for installation of RFID anti-theft device
- 1. You must not expose the supermarket anti-theft devices to the sun, or put them in places with high temperature, humidity, chemical corrosion and too much dust. In order to ensure the project quality, first investigate the interference source on the site. If it cannot be eliminated, install the machine away from the interference source.
- 2. The power box of RFID detector uses 10A two pole grounding plug. In order to avoid mutual interference with other electrical appliances, independent AC220V power supply shall be used for power supply, and the power socket must be 10A two pole grounding socket meeting safety standards.
- 3. When the supermarket anti-theft device is powered on, if abnormal phenomena are found, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and then the power can be powered on after troubleshooting.
- 4. Do not operate with electricity during the installation of supermarket anti-theft device.
- 5. When all the wires have been connected, it is necessary to check the installation and wiring repeatedly, so as to power on.
Installation position of RFID anti-theft device
The supermarket anti-theft device shall not be installed within 0.5m from the metal door or within 1m of any metal object. Metal objects include metal wall ribs, display shelves, metal display cabinets, metal shopping carts, etc. The supermarket anti-theft device shall not be installed within 2 meters from the cash register, credit card identification device, telephone, computer, data cable, neon lamp, air conditioner and heater.
The above are the precautions for the installation of RFID anti-theft device. These main matters are mainly the countermeasures against the interference of metal and electrical appliances to RFID anti-theft device, so as long as you pay attention to and avoid it during installation.
Precautions for installation and use of RFID anti-theft door
At the receiving and transmitting end of the anti-theft door, there shall be no anti-theft label within 1.5m. The anti-theft label will interfere with the normal operation of the anti-theft door, resulting in false alarm, slow alarm or no alarm.
Within 2 meters around the anti-theft door, there shall be no accumulation of a large number of metal objects (such as shopping cart, parcel cabinet, cashier, freezer, air conditioner, induction cooker, etc.). These objects will produce signals similar to anti-theft labels, indirectly interfere with the anti-theft door, resulting in failure to work normally, false alarm, slow alarm response, etc.
A large number of network cables, video cables, power cables, speaker cables, distribution boxes, transformers and other items that can transmit signals within 2m around the anti-theft door will interfere with the normal operation of the anti-theft door antenna, resulting in false alarm, missing alarm and slow alarm.
If the same RFID antenna appears within 20m of the anti-theft door, it must be synchronized online.
China RF system manufacturer www.tractility.com offers radio frequency anti-theft system.
Scan the QR Code with WeChat