|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China||Dimension:||30x15x1.3mm|
|Brand Name:||Actility / RHT||Communication Interface:||RFID|
|Color:||White||RFID Standard:||EPC C1G2 (ISO18000-6C)|
|IC type:||Impinj Monza R6-P||OEM:||Accepted|
|Frequency:||UHF 860-960MHz||Protocol:||ISO 14443A|
|Logo:||Customized Logo Accept|
Packaging & Delivery
Table of Contents
- Packaging & Delivery
- What is a ultrahigh frequency RFID label?
- Difference and application of UHF label and HF label
- How to manufacture RFID soft labels?
- Packing and Shipping
- Working method of anti-theft system
- Precautions for the use of anti-theft labels in supermarkets
- Selling Units: Single item
- Package Type: 20000pcs/ctn
|Quantity(Cartons)||1 – 100||>100|
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
What is a ultrahigh frequency RFID label?
UHF RFID label is a kind of RFID label, also known as UHF RFID label. It is often used in the field of fixed asset management. UHF RFID label has the characteristics of long recognition distance, high reading rate, strong anti-collision ability and good scalability. The card reading distance is up to 3-10 meters and 100 cards can be read per second.
Advantages of UHF RFID label
- 1. Ultra thin soft film base, light, thin and compact, suitable for various packaging forms, with strong self-adhesive tape;
- 2. Passive type, maintenance free, service life of more than 10 years, repeated erasure of more than 100000 times, high cost performance, good consistency, suitable for large-scale use.
- 3. The reading distance is long (up to more than 10m), the storage capacity is 1024 bits, the exclusive ID number of 64 bits, and the 928 bits storage area for reading and writing.
- 4. The card reading speed is fast (MS level), which is millisecond level. Every 32bits 2ms, it can recognize high-speed moving objects (such as cars);
- 5. It can read through glass, cloth, wood, plastic and other non-metallic media, and can also work in harsh environments such as oil and dust;
- 6. Good directivity, directional reading, support multiple readers and writers to work in the same small area without mutual interference;
- 7. Adopt anti-collision communication protocol and effective binary tree anti-collision mechanism to read more than 50 identification cards per second;
- 8. It can work all day without being affected by wind, rain, snow, fog and other weather, temperature and lighting.
- 9. Ultra wide working frequency band design, suitable for frequency hopping working mode, with anti-interference ability, not only in line with relevant industry regulations, but also flexible development and application.
- 10. Users can customize the reading and writing standards and data to make the efficiency of the special application system faster.
Difference and application of UHF label and HF label
Over the past few months, both newspapers and the Internet have been hyping single product labels, which is mainly contributed by the FDA and the pharmaceutical industry. This has also attracted the attention of the United States, Europe and Japan, which has also prompted many institutions to start looking for broader frequency bands to meet different needs. The initial debate was whether HF or UHF was better in the supply chain. If you put it simply, the 13.56MHz tag is better. At present, the two earliest RFID users of EPC Gen 2 tag in the United States are the U.S. Department of defense and Wal Mart. They use EPC’s UHF RFID scheme, but only on boxes and pallets. The class 0 and class 1gen 1 labels of EPC were initially adopted to improve the shelf efficiency and transportation efficiency of goods. Both the Ministry of defense and Wal mart are keen to apply the UHF label of EPC Gen 2, and both have publicly opposed the use of HF label in the pharmaceutical industry and advocated the use of UHF label. The most reasonable explanation for why they like to use UHF infrastructure is that at present, there are only UHF equipment in their supply chain, rather than related equipment that can read the single product label.
The debate on technology is mainly about specific applications. UHF is ideal for users who want to read in the range of 3-5M. UHF technology is suitable for goods transportation and recycling in the supply chain. However, how to identify multiple single products, HF is more suitable. In addition, UHF can be easily absorbed by liquids, but HF can easily penetrate liquids such as water. Therefore, HF label has advantages over UHF label in terms of liquids. These are objective, but UHF tags and HF tags are similar in many aspects, and different tags and chips can be selected according to different needs, so the functions are different. Of course, the price is also different, especially for single product labels, the price of labels needs to be reduced.
The most basic requirement is to define in which aspects UHF has advantages and in which aspects HF has advantages. HF and UHF must be well combined, but the choice of technology is limited by the application, mainly depending on the type of product. Similar products can use the same technology, but in specific cases, many similar products collect data in different ways, For example, the processes of pharmaceutical industry (HF is more suitable) and tire industry (suitable for the application of UHF RFID Technology) are similar, but the technologies used are different.
The coexistence of UHF and HF does not mean that enterprises need to adopt two technologies in the supply chain at the same time. The requirement of double label is disastrous for electronic article surveillance (EAS). Products flow to different retailers equipped with different infrastructure, requiring both magnetic stripe and RF label on one product. Dual tags, whether applied to RFID single product identification or commodity electronic anti-theft system, have brought unnecessary burden to consumer goods manufacturers, which is an unbearable burden.
For the market, the best solution choice is not dual tags. However, not choosing dual tags also poses a problem for RFID card reader equipment: can it support both HF and UHF bands at the same time?
Recently, a new technology has emerged, which integrates the characteristics of magnetism (magnetic field) and electricity (electric field). This technology is called short-range UHF technology. The short-range UHF card reader can read both high-frequency and UHF frequency bands at the same time.
RFID card reader now combines digital elements and RF operation mode. Today’s digital signals and software can meet the challenges of UHF and HF. How to support two different frequencies of UHF and HF at the same time, there must be two separate RF operations. However, there are obstacles in antenna and data acquisition. It would be great if we could formulate unified standards now. However, at present, neither UHF nor HF has achieved this. If the 13.56MHz label can comply with ISO / IEC15693 and 18000 standards like the financial card, it would be good.
Printable UHF RFID Anti-metal Label RU04
EPC C1G2 (ISO18000-6C)
Impinj Monza R6-P
> 10 years
Company logo,Barcode,Numbers printing,Encoding,etc
How to manufacture RFID soft labels?
1. Antenna design → 2. Antenna substrate lamination → 3. Antenna pattern forming → 4. Antenna chemical molding → 5. Antenna chemical molding → 6. Antenna circuit breakthrough → 7. Chip Binding → 8. INLAY Gluing → 9. INLAY Physical Forming → 10. Automatic labeling → 11. Secondary press printing → 12. Physical forming of soft labels