|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China||Dimension:||25mm|
|Brand Name:||Actility / RHT||Chip:||N-TAG213/215/216|
|Model Number:||HFL215||Standard:||ISO 14443A|
|Frequency:||13.56 MHz (High Frequency)||Application:||Different retail shop,Shopping mall,Super market|
Packaging & Delivery
Table of Contents
- Selling Units: Single item
- Package Type: 20000pcs/ctn
|Quantity(Cartons)||1 – 100||>100|
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
What is a high frequency RFID label?
High frequency RFID label is a kind of RFID technology, the operating frequency is 13.56MHz, the wavelength of the frequency is about 22m.
Generally passive-based, the labels work when the number of exchanges must be in the near-field area of the RFID reader antenna radiation. High-frequency labels can be easily made into card-shaped, widely used in electronic identity cards, electronic locking anti-theft (electronic remote control door lock controller), electronic tickets, building access control system, community property management, jewelry inventory management, intelligent shelf management, fixed assets management system, library management system, etc.
UHF labels work at frequencies between 860MHz-960MHz, and can work with different antennas, and can be divided into two categories: active labels and passive labels. When working, the RF label to be in the far field area of the UHF reader antenna radiation field, RFID labels and the coupling between the way for electromagnetic coupling. UHF reader antenna radiation field for passive labels to provide radio frequency energy, will be passive labels wake up. The corresponding radio frequency identification system reading distance is generally greater than 1 meter, the typical situation is 4 meters ~ 6 meters, the maximum can be more than 10 meters. Reader antenna is generally directional antenna, only in the reader antenna directional beam range of radio frequency label can be read/written. UHF label because reads the distance far, transmits the data rate fast, is widely used in the railroad vehicles automatic diagnosis, the container diagnosis, also may use in the highway vehicles diagnosis and the automatic charge system.
The characteristics of high-frequency electronic label and UHF electronic label.
The high frequency label is cheaper than the UHF label, penetrates the non-metal object force strong, the working frequency is not subject to the radio frequency control constraint, is suitable for the object which contains the water component higher, for example the fruit and so on.
UHF label is more expensive, label recognition sensitivity is high, can be read by multiple labels, the role of a wide range, transmission data speed, energy consumption, penetration force is weak, operation area can not have too much interference.
Packing and Shipping
Working method of anti-theft system
Electronic labels are divided into anti-theft soft labels and anti-theft hard tags. Anti theft soft labels are also called anti-theft stickers, and anti-theft hard tags are also called anti-theft buckles, which are often used in clothing and supermarkets. The cost of anti-theft sticker is low, which is directly adhered to the “hard” goods, and the soft label can not be reused; The one-time cost of anti-theft buckle is higher than that of soft label, but it can be reused. The anti-theft buckle must be equipped with a special detacher, which is mostly used for soft and penetrating articles of clothing. Most deactivators are non-contact devices with a certain decoding height. When the cashier checks in or bags, the electronic label can be decoded without touching the degaussing area. There are also devices that combine the decoder and the laser bar code scanner, so that the commodity collection and decoding can be completed at one time to facilitate the work of the cashier. This method must cooperate with the laser bar code supplier to eliminate the mutual interference between the two and improve the decoding sensitivity. The detector is generally a detection system device at the entrance and exit of the mall or the cashier channel. After receiving the correct payment from a customer for a commodity, the cashier can authorize the commodity and legally leave a designated area by neutralizing the label pasted on the commodity. When the uncoded goods are taken away from the mall, the alarm will be triggered when they pass through the detector device (mostly door shape), so as to remind the cashier, customers and mall security personnel to deal with them in time.
Anti theft detection steps
- 1. Attach the anti-theft soft label to the commodity.
- 2. Install EAS Anti-theft Antenna Systems at the outlet channel or cashier channel of the mall.
- 3. After payment, the goods pass through a special deactivator to invalidate the label decoding or unlock and remove the label.
- 4. When unpaid goods (with labels) pass through the exit, the doorway detector detects the labels and sends an alarm to intercept the goods from going out.
Precautions for the use of anti-theft labels in supermarkets
- 1. The anti-theft soft label must be attached to the commodity to protect the commodity.
- 2. The anti-theft soft label must be placed in the principle of not damaging the goods.
- 3. The anti-theft soft label cannot be directly attached to metal and tin foil goods.
- 4. Anti theft soft labels shall not be overlapped (more than two) and pasted
- 5. The pasting position of anti-theft soft label shall be as flat as possible, the pasting bending radian shall be as small as possible, and shall not be folded. It is better not to be less than 120 degrees and shall be firmly pasted.
- 6. The soft label is disposable and cannot be reused. It should be decoded with RF degausser.
Scan the QR Code with WeChat