|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China||Dimension:||50mmx50mm|
|Brand Name:||Actility / RHT||Color:||Barcode/White/Transparent|
|Model Number:||RF5050||Packing:||20000pcs/ctn (1000pcs/roll), 0.026CBM, 15kg|
|Frequency:||8.2MHz||Application:||Different retail shop,Shopping mall,Super market|
Packaging & Delivery
Table of Contents
- Selling Units: Single item
- Single package size: 32X32X26.5 cm
- Single gross weight: 15.000 kg
- Package Type: 20000pcs/ctn (1000pcs/roll), 0.026cbm, 15kgs
|Quantity(Cartons)||1 – 50||>50|
|Est. Time(days)||10||To be negotiated|
8.2MHz series EAS RF anti-theft soft labels have stable quality and superior performance. They are suitable for all 8.2MHz EAS soft label deactivator and EAS RF systems produced by various manufacturers.
The soft label is the main anti-theft consumables selected by most cosmetics stores and supermarkets using 8.2MHz radio frequency. It can be widely used for non-metallic goods and non-metallic packaged goods with small volume, high unit price and easy loss in stores.
- Function Description: pasted on non-metallic and pasteable goods to provide magnetic anti-theft protection. Each of our labels is carefully coated, baked in the oven, cleaned, printed, etched, frequency beaten and die-cut. Each process is strictly controlled to ensure that all parameters and allowable tolerance indicators of the label fully meet the requirements.
- Storage life: two years from the production date under the condition of temperature 10-25 ℃ (50-77 ℉) and humidity 65%.
- Storage temperature: under the condition of 80% humidity, the maximum storage temperature and storage time shall not exceed 50 ℃ (120 ℉) and 96 hours.
- Storage humidity: under the condition of 80% humidity, the storage time shall not exceed 96 hours
- Service temperature: it is recommended to use at the temperature of 15-32 ℃ and the ambient humidity of 57% – 70%.
20000pcs/ctn (1000pcs/roll), 0.026cbm, 15kgs
Packing and Shipping
Working method of anti-theft system
Electronic labels are divided into anti-theft soft labels and anti-theft hard tags. Anti theft soft labels are also called anti-theft stickers, and anti-theft hard tags are also called anti-theft buckles, which are often used in clothing and supermarkets. The cost of anti-theft sticker is low, which is directly adhered to the “hard” goods, and the soft label can not be reused; The one-time cost of anti-theft buckle is higher than that of soft label, but it can be reused. The anti-theft buckle must be equipped with a special detacher, which is mostly used for soft and penetrating articles of clothing. Most deactivators are non-contact devices with a certain decoding height. When the cashier checks in or bags, the electronic label can be decoded without touching the degaussing area. There are also devices that combine the decoder and the laser bar code scanner, so that the commodity collection and decoding can be completed at one time to facilitate the work of the cashier. This method must cooperate with the laser bar code supplier to eliminate the mutual interference between the two and improve the decoding sensitivity. The detector is generally a detection system device at the entrance and exit of the mall or the cashier channel. After receiving the correct payment from a customer for a commodity, the cashier can authorize the commodity and legally leave a designated area by neutralizing the label pasted on the commodity. When the uncoded goods are taken away from the mall, the alarm will be triggered when they pass through the detector device (mostly door shape), so as to remind the cashier, customers and mall security personnel to deal with them in time.
Anti theft detection steps
- 1. Attach the anti-theft soft label to the commodity.
- 2. Install EAS Anti-theft Antenna Systems at the outlet channel or cashier channel of the mall.
- 3. After payment, the goods pass through a special deactivator to invalidate the label decoding or unlock and remove the label.
- 4. When unpaid goods (with labels) pass through the exit, the doorway detector detects the labels and sends an alarm to intercept the goods from going out.
Precautions for the use of anti-theft labels in supermarkets
- 1. The anti-theft soft label must be attached to the commodity to protect the commodity.
- 2. The anti-theft soft label must be placed in the principle of not damaging the goods.
- 3. The anti-theft soft label cannot be directly attached to metal and tin foil goods.
- 4. Anti theft soft labels shall not be overlapped (more than two) and pasted
- 5. The pasting position of anti-theft soft label shall be as flat as possible, the pasting bending radian shall be as small as possible, and shall not be folded. It is better not to be less than 120 degrees and shall be firmly pasted.
- 6. The soft label is disposable and cannot be reused. It should be decoded with RF degausser.
Scan the QR Code with WeChat