EAS Anti-theft hard tags have a stable alarm function that adheres firmly to the product and lasts longer. Hard tags are very durable and can be reactivated for repeated use. It is mainly used in various scenarios such as supermarkets, clothing stores, tool stores, etc. It can be used for liquid and metal packaging to effectively reduce theft losses, increase store profits and improve the shopping experience.
An EAS hard tag is an important part of the EAS system. The tag is a small “signal transmitter” that you can place on the item to be protected, and if the EAS antenna is turned off, it will send a signal to the EAS antenna to alert it, for example, if someone tries to steal the item and bring it in without paying/removing the tag. bring it into the entrance without paying/removing the tag. At Actility, we also call this consumables.
Who needs EAS tags?
Every store with a theft prevention problem can benefit from the use of an EAS system. Using the right quality EAS tags and EAS antennas can often reduce the rate of damage by 50-90%.
Does it make sense to install an EAS security system in my store and use EAS tags on my valuables?
It depends on your monthly theft prevention costs and retail type/size. there are different products and setup possibilities for EAS security systems, all depending on retail size, retail volume and retail type.
RFID hard tags have good performance and sensitive sensing. With steel ball locking device inside, magnetic latch, rationalized design, superb craftsmanship, lightweight and compact, for medium distance detection tags can provide reliable protection for all textiles (even fine ones).
Frequency: 8.2MHz RF Hard Tag / 58khz AM Hard Tag The clothing anti-theft button adopts the new ABS engineering plastic shell, the high quality coil, the high quality magnetic rod, the high quality internal accessories. All the accessories of the clothing anti-theft button are strictly tested, the anti-aging performance is strong, the antirust performance is strong, the anti rust performance is excellent, the high Q value, the detection rate is high, the service life is very long. Advantages: 8.2MHz series / 58KHz series EAS anti-theft hard tag has stable quality and superior performance. It is suitable for all 8.2mhz/58khz decoding systems and detection systems produced by various manufacturers. Application: supermarkets, clothing stores, shopping malls, hypermarkets, mother and baby stores, jewelry stores.
EAS RF Hard Tag RF017
Shopping Mall, garment store,retail store etc.
Anti-theft EAS hard tag
Black/Gray/White or Customized
How to Use EAS RF hard tags?
The security tag consists of a rigid housing that contains a transmitter. This transmitter is in constant communication with an antenna protecting the entrance to the store.
1. The security tag is attached to the item using a pin that passes through the product fabric. The pin is then locked into the security tag. There are two common locking mechanisms used in security tags – mechanical and magnetic locks. In the case of magnetic locks, there are different strengths available, from standard to superlock, superlock and multipole. The higher the magnetic strength, the more difficult it is to remove the tag illegally, and SuperLock is the recommended minimum magnetic strength. Also, security pins should have a large enough tip to ensure that they are not forced through the fabric of the attached item, and there is a range of available pin sizes. Security tags also come in a variety of shapes, which also affects the difficulty of removing them illegally. These shapes include round, square and pencil-shaped tags. Round tags with pins (or flip-top tags) correspond to the size of the tag and are considered one of the most difficult tags for store pickpockets to remove. They are more difficult to force open because there is little surface area available for purchase and the pin cannot be forced through the product without causing visible cuts or tears. Also, hard tags can be secured to items such as handbags and shoes with steel cables, and bottles and eyeglasses can be secured to products with specially designed hard tags.
2. Removal of security labels When the product is sold, the security label needs to be removed. This simple process is performed using a separation device mounted on the point-of-sale counter. Whether it is a mechanical device or a high-powered magnet, the remover releases the security tag’s locking mechanism and allows the tag to be removed. The tag can be reused on other products.
Packing and Shipping
Q: Are you a trade company or manufacturer? A: We are an manufacturer of EAS labels for more than 8 years in Zhejiang, welcome to visit us. Q: What is your MOQ? A: Any quantity is acceptable for your order. And the price is negotiable for large quantity. Q: If samples free? A: Yes, most of samples are free, but not cover freight cost. Q: What is your factory production capacity? A: 700 million pcs labels per year. Q: If I order big quantity, what’s the good price? A: We will refer to the detail item number, quantity, color and quote you our best price. Q: What is the delivery time? A: In gereal, 7-15 days after payment. Q: What about your payment term? A: According to your detail orders, general orders are 100% T/T in advance. Q: Why choose actility? Any advantages? A:
1. Mutual benefit: We are a factory, our price will be cheaper in the same quality.
2. Mix order: We accept mix order, different model and small quantity order.
3. After-sales service : Keep in touch with customer anytime.
Q: How does your factory do about quality control? A: Quality is priority. Our tags/labels are 100% tested and CE certificate is approved.