What is a RF board?
RF is RF current, which is a high-frequency AC variable electromagnetic wave. AC with a change of less than 1000 times per second is called low-frequency current, and AC with a change of more than 1000 times is called high-frequency current, and RF is such a high-frequency current. RF circuit refers to a circuit in which the electromagnetic wavelength of the signal is in the same order of magnitude as the size of the circuit or device.
Standard for RF board
- 1. Low power RF board mainly uses standard FR4 material (good insulation characteristics, uniform material, dielectric constant 4,10%).
- 2. In the PCB design of RF board, each component shall be closely arranged to ensure the shortest connection between each component.
- 3. For a mixed signal PCB, the RF part and analog part shall be far away from the digital part (the distance is usually more than 2cm, at least 1cm shall be guaranteed), and the grounding of the digital part shall be separated from the RF part.
- 4. When selecting components working in high-frequency environment, surface mount components should be used as much as possible because surface mount components are generally small and their pins are very short.
RF circuit layout principles
When designing RF layout, the following general principles must be given priority:
- (1) Isolate the high-power RF amplifier (HPA) and low-noise amplifier (LNA) as far as possible, that is, keep the high-power RF transmitting circuit away from the low-power RF receiving circuit;
- (2) Ensure that there is at least one piece of land in the high-power area on the PCB. It is best that there is no via on it. Of course, the larger the copper foil area, the better;
- (3) Decoupling of circuit and power supply is also very important;
- (4) RF output usually needs to be far away from RF input;
- (5) Sensitive analog signals should be as far away from high-speed digital signals and RF signals as possible.
EAS RF board
1.4-2.8m (depend on tags)
1set/ctn, 24*19*10cm, 1kgs