|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China||Brand Name:||Actility / RHT|
|Model Number:||JT-909||Product name:||Bluetooh WIFI UHF RFID Handheld Reader|
|Operating system:||Android 4.4 embedded OS||CPU:||1.2GHz|
|RAM:||RAM 1G; FLASH 8G||Ports:||One USB 2.0 port, one charging mouth, one TF card(128G), one SIM card|
|UHF:||840~960MHz frequency||FEATURES:||Support Bluetooh + WIFI+ GPRS|
|Sensor:||Supports light sensation, gyroscope, compass, gravity||Dimension:||168mm*75mm*26mm|
Packaging & Delivery
Table of Contents
- Packaging & Delivery
- What is RFID reader?
- Working principle of RFID reader
- Advantages of RFID reader
- How does a RFID reader work?
- Is RFID the same as NFC? Or what is the difference?
- Can my phone be used as an RFID tag?
- Where are RFID readers used?
- Can RFID readers also write?
- What is the maximum read range of passive RFID readers?
- If you are talking about RFID readers, what are the latest trends?
- Packing and Shipping
- Selling Units: Single item
- Single package size: (1set per box, 10sets per carton.)
- Single gross weight: 7.500kg
|Quantity(Cartons)||1 – 100||>100|
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
What is RFID reader?
RFID reader (abbreviation of Radio Frequency Identification) is also known as “RFID reader”, that is, wireless radio frequency identification, through the radio frequency identification signal automatically identify the target object and obtain relevant data, without human intervention, can identify high-speed movement of objects and can simultaneously identify multiple RFID tags, fast and convenient operation. RFID reader has fixed and handheld, handheld RFID reader contains low frequency, high frequency, UHF, active, etc.
RFID reader (RFID reader) through the antenna and RFID electronic tags for wireless communication, can realize the tag identification code and memory data read out or write operation. A typical RFID reader contains RFID radio frequency module (transmitter and receiver), control unit and reader antenna.
RFID technology is used in many industries, such as logistics and warehouse management, anti-counterfeit traceability, industrial manufacturing, ETC, etc. Especially after the concept of Industry 4.0, RFID readers are widely used in the manufacturing industry.
RFID read-write in the manufacturing industry use, with RFID electronic tags in production, transportation, and warehouse management increasingly prominent. In production link instead of barcode scanning, realize automatic data collection; Material pull link with AGV trolley transportation; Warehouse link management goods in and out, inventory, etc.
Highway electronic toll collection system ETC (Electronic Toll Collection abbreviation) in, read-write is defined as RSU (Road Side Unit), that is, road side unit, read-write vehicle unit OBU (On Board Unit).
RFID reader is applied in the management of the car park to realize the identification of the vehicle to discriminate and deduct the fee automatically. If use long-distance range RFID read-write, then can realize not stop, no card fast channel, or no one guard channel, or no one electronic detection vehicles in and out of the situation.
JT-909 is the UHF RFID Passive Handheld Reader of reading and writing, which is based on the Andriod 4.4 operating system of standard configuration. The Handheld Reader have different module, such as barcode scan module, R2000 module, QM100 module, R500 module and so on. According to choose different module, the reading range of 0~3m could be choose.
1. Antenna: the external folding antenna of 180° power 4dbm.
2. Protocol: support ISO-18000 6C/EPC Class1 Gen2.
3. Reading Range: 4~6m.
4. Supporting the type of tag: Impinj- Monza3/4/5, Aline/Higgs3/4, Philips- UCODE EPC G2/UCODEG2XM/XL.
1. Inspection system:The product is applied to different inspection system, such as special equipment, elevator, real estate, fixed assets, traffic identification , industry and commerce register advertising board, road-infrastructure , communal facilities.
2. Container terminal management system: Container operation management of electronic packaging.
3. Warehouse management system: The system could manage different item in warehouse, such as cargo and goods shelf.
4. Inventory management: It could record the input-output of item, such as valuable, antique painting and textile.
|GPS :||Built-in Beidou/GPS/GLONASS; supports A-GPS; External Beidou/GPS/GLONASS; supports RTCM 2.3 differential data|
|WIFI :||Support IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|LTE_FDD B1/B3/B7 LTE_TDD B41/B40|
|Fingerprint Identification:||Supports fingerprint entry, image collection, fingerprint recognition, fingerprint deletion etc.|
|Type: TCSIST semiconductor sensor|
|Acquisition window size: 24.5*19mm|
|Effective image size:15.5*18.5mm|
|Sensor type: capacitive|
|Image size: 256*360|
|Resolution: 500 DPI|
|Matching mode: contrast mode(1:1); search mode(1:N)|
|Barcode Scanning:||1D Infrared Scanner Index:|
|Scanning speed: 50 times/second|
|Scanning distance: 5.7cm-60.96cm|
|1D Laser Scanner Index:|
|Scanning speed: 104 times/second+12 times/second (two way|
|Scanning distance: 2.5cm-114.3cm|
|2D Barcode Scanner Index:|
|Scanningspeed : 10 times/second|
|Depth of field: 5cm-30cm|
|UHF(ultrahigh frequency) RFID||Support 860 MHz—960 MHz;|
|Include the outer folding antenna,a full 180°rotation;|
|Support Protocol :ISO 18000 6c/EPC Class1 Gen2;|
|Read Distance: 4-6m|
|Support Tags:Impinj —Monza 3/4/5,Alien Tech—Higgs-3/4,Philips—UCODE EPC G2/UCODEG2XM/XL|
|Physical Layer Parameter:|
|Display Screen :||4 inch LCD screen, 480×800 IPS screen, capacitive touch screen|
|Touch screen :||Thicken tempered glass(thickness 1mm); supports 10 points touch and double-click for waking up|
|Keyboard:||Physical keypad with 19 phiscal keys|
|Camera:||8.0 million pixels; support auto focus and fill-flash function.|
|Headset:||Supports standard headset, Bluetooth headset; support Mike and receiver function|
|Vibration Function :||Vibrating prompt function|
|Sensor:||Supports light sensation, gyroscope, compass, gravity|
|Flashlight Function:||Used for emergency lighting|
|Handle Battery:||3.7V, 5000mAh|
|Standby :||The standby current is less than 10mA|
|Working Temperature:||-20℃ ~ +50℃|
|Storage Temperature:||-40℃ ~ +60℃|
|Humidity:||5%-95% relative humidity; no condensation|
Working principle of RFID reader
RFID reader (read-write) through the antenna and RFID electronic label carries on the wireless communication, may realize to the label recognition code and the memory data reads out or writes the operation. A typical reader contains a high frequency module (transmitter and receiver), control unit and reader antenna.
Among them, the electronic label is also called the radio frequency label, the transponder, the data carrier; the reader is also called the readout device, the scanner, the communicator, the read-write (depending on whether the electronic label can rewrite data wirelessly). Between the electronic label and the reader through the coupling element realizes the radio frequency signal space (no contact) coupling, in the coupling channel, according to the time sequence relationship, realizes the energy transmission, the data exchange.
Occurs between the reader and the electronic label RF signal coupling type has two kinds.
- (1) inductive coupling. Transformer model, through the space of high-frequency alternating magnetic field to achieve coupling, based on the law of electromagnetic induction.
- (2) electromagnetic backscattering coupling: radar principle model, launch out the electromagnetic wave, encounter the target after reflection, while carrying back the target information, according to the electromagnetic wave space propagation law.
Advantages of RFID reader
RFID reader as an essential part of the application system, its selection is correct or not will be related to whether the customer project can be implemented smoothly and the implementation cost; in the reader selection is best after a strict process to ensure the success of the project.
- Firstly, need to pay attention to the frequency range of the reader equipment, see whether it meets the frequency specification of the project use place.
- Second, understands the read-write’s maximum transmitting power and the matching selection antenna whether the radiation exceeds the standard.
- Third, see read-write has the antenna port quantity, according to the application whether needs the multi-interface read-write.
- Fourth, whether the communication interface meets the demand of the project.
- Fifth, understand the reading distance and anti-collision indicators, reading distance indicators to be clear what antenna and tag under the test; anti-collision to be clear what tag in what arrangement under how long all read;.
- Sixth, an RFID application system in addition to read-write related, but also with the label, antenna, be labeled items material, be labeled items movement speed, the surrounding environment and other related, in determining the equipment before the best way to simulate the field situation for testing and verification, to ensure that the product can really meet the application requirements;
- Seventh, simulate the situation under continuous testing of the stability of the equipment to ensure that it can work stably for a long time.
- Eighth, to see if the development materials to meet the system development needs, it is best to support the system you are using, and preferably the relevant routines, if not, when the development time will be very long, or even the development does not go on.
How does a RFID reader work?
Let us first explain the basics of RFID. RFID systems basically use 3 components: tags, antennas, and readers. The tag is usually attached with the object. It contains a unique identifier. The antenna detects the tag by the magnetic field it generates. The reader receives the tag information and processes that information. The tag information can be, for example, an identification number. This article focuses on RFID readers.
Is RFID the same as NFC? Or what is the difference?
No, RFID and NFC are not the same. RFID stands for Radio Frequency Identification, and NFC is short for Near Field Communication. However, you can say that NFC tag is a form of RFID.
The distance of NFC is shorter than RFID.
NFC can be used in different ways, such as paying with a smartphone or smartwatch.
RFID can be used to store and send information in one direction, but NFC can be used in 3 different ways.
- NFC tag (passive mode).
- NFC tag (active mode).
- Between NFC tags (peer-to-peer).
Can my phone be used as an RFID tag?
Yes, you can use your phone as an RFID tag. For Android or Windows phones, you can enable NFC. for Apple, you need to enable Bluetooth. Traditionally, RFID tags are smart cards, badges, tickets or drop-shipping. Today, smartphones can also be used as RFID tags.
Where are RFID readers used?
Examples of situations where RFID readers can be used.
Using a tourniquet to enter a building or approach a door.
Identifying yourself on a company computer.
Releasing a print job from an MFP, called a security release.
- To identify the driver in a rental car or shared company car.
- To safely start a machine.
- To charge an electric vehicle, such as a car or motor.
- To buy a piece of candy from a vending machine at school.
Can RFID readers also write?
Although the term RFID reader is widely used, RFID readers can actually write new information on RFID tags as well. Of course, this may have obstacles.
What is the maximum read range of passive RFID readers?
Of course it depends on the specific situation, but in general, RFID tags can be read from a distance of 8 meters, while NFC tags can be read from a distance of up to 10 cm. The strength of the antenna determines the maximum reading range, and of course the environment in which the RFID reader is installed.
If you are talking about RFID readers, what are the latest trends?
Traditionally, RFID readers are used for secure printing. However, the scope of application is much wider:
Solution of contactless authentication
Because of COVID-19, the company is looking for more and more non-contact solutions, especially if more people use the same reader to authenticate.
More and more companies do not want to rely solely on smart cards to enter their offices or facilities. The company would rather stop using the key card system and use mobile access instead. Smart phones are not easy to forget, more secure, and provide the possibility of adding additional security layers, which is called multifactor identification.
As hackers use blackmail software to hijack companies as hostages, the need to make the company’s network and computers connected to it more secure has greatly increased. Adding an RFID card reader as an additional authentication means to a PC, for example, can reduce the possibility of computer hacker attacks. Two factor identification is a form of multi factor identification, which means that two of the following factors are met:
- 1. Some information you know, such as password or user name.
- 2. You are designed for biometrics.
- 3. What you have: this may be a key card, smart phone, trusted device or other hardware token.
RFID Reader antenna long distance card reader and writer. It can read tags (cards) in multiple formats.The card reader is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications and is suitable for a wide range of RFID applications such as traffic management,vehicle management, parking, production process control, and access control etc..
UHF RFID Tags working with this reader: