The retail solutions can be used for a variety of goods such as apparel and accessories, cosmetics, digital products, food and beverages, optical equipment, sports equipment and household goods. Actility retail solutions can provide anti-theft protection solutions at a lower labor cost and increase retail profits.
EAS Loss Prevention
We provide EAS retail loss prevention solutions to retailers around the world. We offer a variety of electronic monitoring products, including RF/AM hard tags, RF/AM soft tags, ink tags, RF/AM detection systems, RF/AM de-activators, magnetic separators, etc. We have established a comprehensive quality management system to ensure efficient operations and sustainable growth. Our EAS solutions can quickly increase sales profits and reduce labor costs and theft losses.
Actility provides powerful surveillance solutions for retail store management to prevent asset and property loss, improve transaction security and provide intelligent analytics. Actility offers a wide range of intelligent edge devices with highly accurate video analytics to meet the needs of single and multi-point operations and help commercial operations make better decisions in the highly competitive retail industry.
SOLUTION CENTER – Retail Solutions
- SOLUTION CENTER – Retail Solutions
- Supermarket anti-theft system solution
- Supermarket: channel solution
- Supermarket: entrance / exit anti-theft solution
- Anti theft total export solution for large supermarkets and shopping malls
- Anti theft solution of cash register channel in supermarket shopping mall
- Solution of anti-theft system in clothing store
- Anti theft solutions for cosmetics stores
- Anti theft solutions for toy stores
- Anti theft solutions for mother and baby stores
- 3C digital store anti-theft solution
- Bookstore solutions
- Anti theft solution for audio and video products store
- General anti-theft solution for drug retail stores
- Supermarket anti-theft system solution
Supermarket anti-theft system solution
Supermarket: channel solution
- 1. Detector setting: the detector / antenna is set between two cash registers, and the detection antenna spacing is 70cm ~ 90cm.
- 2. Label decoder setting: a soft label decoder and an unlocking device are set on the cashier to decode the soft label and unlock the hard tag respectively, and can be used in combination with the desktop laser scanner without additional decoding board.
- 1. Obvious loss prevention effect: the channel setting scheme can give customers the best hint at the cashier: this mall is equipped with an electronic detection system. Please don’t try by example. This deterrent and warning effect is the most important function of EAS.
- 2. It is easy to judge whether the alarm is true or not: statistics show that more than 90% of the false alarms of EAS detector are caused by the improper operation of the cashier, such as the soft label is not decoded, the hard tag is not removed, etc; The accuracy of judgment can be greatly improved by the cashier’s direct participation and judgment of whether the alarm is true or not.
- 3. Harmonizing and improving the relationship with customers: since it is the cashier who participates in and judges whether the alarm is true or not at the first time, rather than the security guard (loss prevention officer), the former is easier to be accepted by customers in terms of psychological tolerance. In this way, it can improve the adverse situation between shopping malls and customers in alarm handling after the installation of EAS, So as to harmonize and improve the relationship between shopping malls and customers.
- 4. Save business area: compared with the channel outlet setting scheme and the total outlet setting scheme with buffer zone, the channel scheme combining shunting and decoding does not occupy the business area of prime locations because the detection antenna is installed in the middle of the cashier. For large comprehensive supermarkets, some areas at the exit of the cashier are often used for rent, which can also increase a lot of rent and other income.
- 5. Convenient for store layout: since the loss prevention management of the supermarket optional area is different from that of the counter area, installing the EAS antenna in the cashier channel can be easily distinguished and targeted management.
- 6. Reduce loss prevention loopholes: the total export protection is set at the entrance and exit of the gate. Customers can carry goods into and out of various places of the mall as long as they don’t go out of the gate, increasing the opportunity of commodity loss. The channel setting reduces this opportunity.
Composition of electronic anti-theft system:
It is mainly composed of detector, decoder and electronic tag, and the auxiliary equipment is also unlocking device.
The detector, decoder and tag of acoustic magnetic anti-theft system and RF anti-theft system are different.
전자 라벨은 다음과 같이 나뉩니다. 소프트 라벨 and hard tags. Soft labels have low cost and are directly adhered to hard goods. Soft labels can not be reused; The one-time cost of hard tag is higher than that of soft label, but it can be reused. hard tags must be equipped with special nail extractors, which are mostly used for soft and easily penetrated articles of clothing. Most decoders are non-contact devices with a certain decoding height. When the cashier checks in or bags, the electronic label can be decoded without touching the degaussing area. There is also a device that combines the decoder and the laser bar code scanner, so that the commodity collection and decoding can be completed at one time to facilitate the work of the cashier. This method must cooperate with the laser bar code supplier to eliminate the mutual interference between the two and improve the decoding sensitivity. The detector is generally a detection system device at the entrance and exit of the mall or the cashier channel. After receiving the correct payment from a customer for a commodity, the cashier can authorize the commodity and legally leave a designated area by neutralizing the label pasted on the commodity. When the uncoded goods are taken away from the mall, the alarm will be triggered when they pass through the detector device (mostly door shape), so as to remind the cashier, customers and mall security personnel to deal with them in time.
Several important indicators of electronic anti-theft system:
1. Detection rate:
Detection rate refers to the number of alarms when a unit number of effective labels pass through different positions of the detection area in different directions.
Radio frequency: for the comprehensive supermarket, the radio frequency system will lose the alarm effect and the comprehensive alarm rate will be low if there is tin foil or metal composition on the protected goods because its soft label is ring coil type. Generally 60-80%;
Acoustic magnetic system: Advanced tuning fork oscillation principle is adopted, which is not affected by foil paper or small metal components, and the alarm rate can be greater than 95%.
2. Anti metal interference ability:
The most seriously affected by metal shielding is the radio / RF system, which may be one of the main limitations of radio / RF in practical use. The acoustic magnetic system will also be affected by metal objects. When large pieces of metal enter the detection area of the acoustic magnetic system, the system will delay the alarm.
3. Protection width:
Shopping malls need to consider the protection width of the anti-theft system to prevent the width between supports from being too narrow and affecting customers’ access. Moreover, shopping malls hope that the entrances and exits are more spacious.
The application of RF system in supermarkets is generally 90-110cm (channel width)
The application of acoustic magnetic system in supermarkets is generally 130-150 cm (channel width)
4. False positive rate:
False positive rate refers to “electromagnetic compatibility adaptability”. When the system is in normal use for a period of time, the number of false alarms caused by the influence of space electromagnetic environment or other objects is called “false alarm rate”.
The false alarm rate of domestic conventional systems is relatively high, but the new generation wide gate distance system of punard technology can ensure zero false alarm during RF operation.
The electromagnetic compatibility adaptability of acoustic magnetic anti-theft system is relatively good. But it also depends on brand and technical ability
5. Types of protected commodities:
From the protection scope of the whole department store, because many small commodity packaging papers in the supermarket contain tin foil paper or metal components, the protection soft label of the RF system is easy to shield without alarm, the number of protected commodities is relatively small, and the protection type of the acoustic magnetic system is greater than that of the RF system.
Supermarket: entrance / exit anti-theft solution
Passenger flow statistics
The passenger flow statistics system helps supermarkets monitor and analyze the customer flow into stores, and enables retailers to optimize employee resources to improve customers’ shopping experience. The data of the passenger flow statistics system also provides the transaction change rate of products sold, helps measure customers’ response to marketing, and optimizes the layout of stores. From the passenger counter overhead to the integrated passenger flow statistics from the base frame of electronic commodity anti-theft system, a series of passenger flow statistics schemes are provided. No matter how your entrance is designed, we will strive to provide you with a solution suitable for you.
Electronic commodity anti-theft system
Protect your store exits with an electronic commodity anti-theft system to prevent and monitor store pickpockets from taking unpaid goods from your store. If it is not demagnetized at the cashier, the goods protected by hard tags will alarm and inform the staff. The detection system has various designs to suit corridor or exit protection. Retailers can choose the design that suits their own stores. For products containing metals and liquids, such as cigarettes, batteries and beverages, sonomagnetic technology performs better in monitoring and operation than RF technology.
(1) The new electronic commodity anti-theft system provides.
- a. High monitoring rate to prevent goods from being stolen.
- b. Diversified design to meet the needs of stores with different styles.
(2) The intelligent electronic commodity anti-theft system enhances the performance of your electronic commodity anti-theft system.
- A. Formulate the remote service function of the electronic commodity anti-theft system for hardware upgrading and carry out system diagnosis.
- B. Once there is a problem with the equipment, the automatic alarm will be sent to the store staff.
- C. The power management of the electronic commodity anti-theft system reduces the power consumption by setting the low power support mode during the predetermined shutdown of the electronic commodity anti-theft system equipment.
Intrusion monitoring helps you monitor and warn you of any intrusion during non business hours, and helps protect your business premises through a 24-hour monitoring center. In addition, receive store opening and closing time reports to monitor staff compliance with operational guidelines.
- (1). Effective border security. The intrusion monitoring solution can be set as the maximum border security to ensure that illegal intrusion can be effectively monitored before forced intrusion and serious loss.
- (2). Maximum protection. Because the alarm trigger produces two results, one is a high DB alarm and the other is a 24-hour automatic alarm to the monitoring center, the intrusion alarm is very efficient in preventing unauthorized entry.
Install cameras at the entrance to observe video alarm videos and monitor customers entering the store. In order to improve the performance of your camera, your electronic product anti-theft system is integrated to receive alerts when alerts are triggered and it is easier to search for event video clips.
Anti theft total export solution for large supermarkets and shopping malls
The anti-theft total export solution of large supermarkets and shopping malls can be divided into two forms: one is the solution of single total export multi launch anti-theft system device, and the other is the solution of multi total export multi launch anti-theft system.
A. The scheme of single main exit multi launch anti-theft system is shown in the figure:
Note: T1 in the figure is the main transmitter of the anti-theft system and T2 is the sub transmitter. T1, r1-1 and r1-2 form a one to two system. T2-r2 constitutes a one by one system.
B. The scheme of multi main exit and multi launch anti-theft system is shown in the figure:
Note: T1 in the figure is the main transmitter of the anti-theft system, and T2, T3 and T4 are sub transmitters; T1, r1-1, r1-2, T3, r3-1 and r3-2 form two one driven two systems; T2, R2, T4 and R4 form two one by one systems.
C. Main exit anti-theft system device:
1. Detector setting
The detector / antenna is set at the entrance and exit of the supermarket, and the detection antenna spacing is 80cm ~ 1200cm.
2. Label decoder settings
A soft label decoder and an unlocking device are set on the cashier to decode the soft label and unlock the hard tag respectively, and can be combined with the desktop laser scanner without additional decoding board.
The electronic anti-theft system with total export protection has less equipment investment and saves costs; Due to the wide channel, several customers can pass through at one time. When the passenger flow is large, sending an alarm is not conducive to accurately judging which customer is causing it, which affects the use effect of the system.
Anti theft solution of cash register channel in supermarket shopping mall
A. Setting of cashier channel system in supermarket and shopping mall:
1. Anti theft detector settings
The detector / anti-theft access control is set between two cash registers, and the detection antenna spacing is 100cm ~ 200cm.
2. Anti theft tag decoder settings
An anti-theft soft label decoder and an unlocking device are set on the cashier to decode the anti-theft soft label and unlock the anti-theft hard tag respectively. It can be used in combination with a desktop laser scanner without additional decoding board.
B. Characteristics of cash register channel system in supermarket shopping mall:
1. Obvious loss prevention effect
The channel setting scheme can give customers the best hint at the cashier: this mall is equipped with an electronic detection system. Please don’t try by example. This deterrent and warning effect is the most important function of EAS anti-theft equipment.
2. It is easy to judge whether the alarm is true or not
Statistics show that more than 90% of the false alarms of EAS detectors are caused by improper operation of the cashier, such as: the anti-theft soft label is not decoded, the anti-theft hard tag is not removed, etc; The accuracy of judgment can be greatly improved by the cashier’s direct participation and judgment of whether the alarm is true or not;
3. Harmonizing and improving relationships with customers
Since it is the cashier who participates in and judges whether the alarm is true or not at the first time, rather than the security guard (loss prevention officer), in terms of psychological tolerance, the former is easier to be accepted by customers. In this way, it can improve the adverse situation between shopping malls and customers often due to alarm handling after installing EAS anti-theft equipment, so as to harmonize and improve the relationship between shopping malls and customers.
4. Channel type anti-theft system saves business area
Compared with the channel outlet setting scheme and the total outlet setting scheme with buffer, the channel scheme combining shunting and decoding does not occupy the business area of prime locations because the detection antenna is installed in the middle of the cashier. For large comprehensive supermarkets, some areas at the exit of the cashier are often used for rent, which can also increase a lot of rent and other income.
5. The anti-theft channel scheme of the supermarket is convenient for the layout of the store
Since the loss prevention management of the supermarket optional area is different from that of the counter area, installing the EAS anti-theft equipment antenna in the cashier channel can easily distinguish and manage the store.
6. Reduce loss prevention vulnerabilities
Total export protection is set at the entrance and exit of the gate. Customers can carry goods into and out of various places of the mall as long as they don’t go out of the gate, which increases the opportunity of commodity loss, and the channel setting reduces this opportunity.
Solution of anti-theft system in clothing store
Clothing: commodity display area solution
Anti theft of clothing stores is a necessary solution to reduce the losses of clothing stores in the operation process of clothing and trousers.
Tag / Label solution
EAS hard tag has been trusted by retailers all over the country. It has excellent performance, strong anti-damage ability, durability and diverse functions. Our various label products and accessories guarantee to provide you with perfect solutions to meet the needs of commodity protection.
● hard tag
hard tags are used for anti-theft of clothing. If the goods protected by hard tags are not settled, an alarm will be sent when they are exported through the store. The hard tag is manufactured by the best design practice in the industry, with excellent detection rate, firmness, durability, convenient use, beautiful appearance and strong anti-destructive power. hard tags are available in a variety of specifications to protect all kinds of clothing, from exquisite women’s underwear to coats and hats. The acoustic magnetic technology used in the label is less affected by metal – it can achieve the highest performance without false alarm and prevent inconvenience to customers.
● Ink tags
For retailers who do not have detectors installed at the outlet, ink tag protection products can be selected. If the tag is forcibly removed by external force, the ink contained in the inkjet label will pollute the clothes.
● Self-alarm tags
Self alarm tags can provide additional protection for goods. It can not only trigger the detection system at the exit, but also send an alarm when it is forcibly removed or brought to the exit by external force, so it can easily find the position of the label.
● 소스 태그 지정
For clothing retailers, brand image and beautiful environment are very important for shoppers’ experience. Customized security tags can be printed under the retailer’s brand. The same tag has the dual functions of brand publicity and security.
The security hard tag will be fixed to the goods during the manufacturing process of the goods, so as to provide the efficiency of the store. Products with source labels can be sold after they arrive at the store, saving employees’ time and allowing them to better serve customers. Provide external source labels, including hard tags and soft labels for source labels.
Video surveillance in the store helps to identify offenders, and cameras placed in high-risk areas can significantly deter shoplifters and dishonest employees. The video surveillance system also helps some enterprises meet the environmental health and safety requirements by strengthening the security and safety of the working environment of employees and visitors. The IP camera can conduct remote video surveillance at the headquarters or any location with internet connection. Therefore, store owners and management can monitor any store at any time of the day.
Working steps of clothing, shoes and hats anti-theft system
- 1) Nail the anti-theft buckle on the clothing, shoes and hats. If necessary, use anti-theft rope with anti-theft buckle.
- 2) Install anti-theft antenna at the exit of the store.
- 3) The cashier shall be equipped with a buckle extractor / hard tag extractor, and the clothes that normally go through the payment procedures shall be removed through the buckle extractor
- 4) The anti-theft buckle on the shoes and hats is removed, and the customer takes away the purchased clothing, and the equipment does not alarm; When the goods (nailed with anti-theft buckle) that have not handled the payment procedures normally pass through the export, the anti-theft antenna will detect and alarm.
Advanced solution – single product management system
Use RFID to improve inventory management. High turnover clothing is a major challenge to inventory accuracy. Single level RFID helps retailers achieve 99% inventory counting accuracy, helps to reduce stock outs and increase profits. Dual technology tag integrates EAS security and RFID intelligent technology to improve the efficiency of tag placement, because retailers only need to place one tag instead of two different tags.
Anti theft solutions for cosmetics stores
Cosmetics store: entrance solution
Cosmetics stores generally use acoustic magnetic anti-theft system. Although it is more expensive compared with RF anti-theft system, some of the goods in cosmetics stores contain metal substances, which can shield the RF anti-theft system, so it is not suitable.
Consumables for anti-theft system in cosmetics stores generally include:
- 1. Transmitting antenna and receiving antenna of anti-theft device in cosmetics store.
- 2. No edge degaussing decoding board.
- 3. Magnetic stripe detector.
- 4. Anti theft hard tag/soft label.
- 5. Unlocking device.
- 6. Anti theft protection box.
Anti theft solutions for toy stores
Toy store: entrance solution
EAS hard tag is used for anti-theft in clothing and toy stores. If the goods protected by hard tags are not settled, an alarm will be sent when they are exported through the store. The hard tag is manufactured with the best design practice in the industry, with excellent detection rate, firmness, durability, convenient use, beautiful appearance and strong anti-destructive power. hard tags are available in a variety of specifications to protect all kinds of clothing and toys, from exquisite women’s underwear to coats and hats. The acoustic magnetic technology used in the label is less affected by metal – it can achieve the highest performance without false alarm and prevent inconvenience to customers.
Anti theft solutions for mother and baby stores
In recent years, EAS anti-theft system has solved the anti-theft problem for more and more mother and baby stores. Milk powder in mother and baby stores is a high-priced commodity, and theft will cause serious losses to businesses. The mother and baby shop has installed an anti-theft system to greatly reduce the loss of theft.
Mother and baby store anti-theft system solution:
It is mainly composed of anti-theft access control (antenna), anti-theft label, buckle release device and degausser. These devices constitute a complete commodity anti-theft system in the mother and baby store.
Application process of anti-theft system in mother and baby store:
- 1. Stick the special anti-theft label of the mother and baby store on the goods, such as milk powder anti-theft buckle for milk powder, and milk powder clip for bagged milk powder.
- 2. Install anti-theft access control (antenna) at the channel exit of the mother and baby store, and place decoder (nail extractor) at the cashier.
- 3. After selecting the goods, the user pays at the cashier, and the cashier demagnetizes the goods in the mother and baby store or removes the anti-theft buckle.
- 4. When the goods of the mother and baby store that have not gone through the payment and bill procedures are taken away through the channel exit, the anti-theft access control (antenna) sends an alarm, and the buyer goes through the payment procedures.
3C digital store anti-theft solution
At present, the most common 3C products in the market (such as mobile phones, tablets, computers, etc.) anti-theft security display holder adopts wired anti-theft technology, that is, the base, anti-theft line and alarm contact. Taking the offline mobile phone business hall as an example, the length of the anti-theft line directly limits the range of activities of the experimenter. There is no way to show the functionality of the mobile phone in many aspects, which greatly reduces the sense of purchase experience of the mobile phone.
Whether in mobile phone brand stores, retail stores or large stores, 3C products need anti-theft display security stands to ensure the display safety of 3C products. Of course, the function of anti-theft display security stand is far more than anti-theft. It can charge 3C products while anti-theft, so as to ensure that 3C products are in standby mode when users experience; Moreover, it can also display 3C products so that consumers can intuitively understand 3C products.
Mobile phone anti-theft display security stand was first developed in the United States and used in large mobile phone stores, creating a large number of sales miracles. With the popularity of smart phones, there are more and more functions of mobile phones. If customers want to fully experience the functions of mobile phones, it will take a long time. However, the traditional counter marketing model obviously can not meet the needs of consumers. Therefore, there is a mobile phone display security stand. Considering the security of mobile phones, mobile phone display anti-theft devices came into being.
Libraries (bookstores) generally use EM electromagnetic wave system. The magnetic stripe of the library is cheap. It is the most suitable for Libraries (bookstores) with a large number of books that need anti-theft. Consumables can be used repeatedly, which is particularly convenient.
Anti theft equipment for Library (bookstore)
There are anti-theft equipment such as book anti-theft device (transmitting and receiving), marginal degaussing decoding board, magnetic stripe detector, magnetic stripe charging and degaussing integrated machine, book anti-theft label and so on.
Use process of Library anti-theft system
- 1. Paste the book anti-theft magnetic strip into the book crevice.
- 2. Install Book anti-theft antenna at the exit of the library.
- 3. Readers pay at the cashier, and the cashier can take out the books only after demagnetizing them. If you borrow or return books, magnetize them at the cashier.
- 4. When the books without payment procedures pass through the export, the anti-theft antenna will alarm, and the user will go through the payment procedures.
Engineering installation of book anti-theft system
- 1. Experienced construction personnel will install and debug the system to the best use state at the fastest speed without disturbing customers’ shopping during non working hours.
- 2. A special power socket shall be provided at the cashier and connected with ground wire.
- 3. Pipeline embedding: 25pvc pipes are embedded. Double core shielded wire for detection door and power supply.
- 4. Cutting the ground: after the ground cutting position is put into the shielding wire, ensure that the ground and the metal U-groove are in a horizontal plane. And ensure that there is no wire leakage and hole collapse.
- 5. Arc metal trunking: ensure that the trunking can be fixed after being cleaned before being pasted on the ground, and make the direction of the trunking form an I-shape with the two anti-theft antennas.
- 6. Remarks: at the connecting line of equipment and power supply, the linear type shall ensure the straightness of the trunking, and the relative step line at the corner shall be connected according to 45 degrees.
Relevant after-sales service
- 1. Provide a full set of book anti-theft system products. All products are produced in accordance with ISO9001 quality assurance system to ensure product system cooperation and product quality.
- 2. Provide customers with the most feasible engineering scheme, save money for customers, and obtain the best prevention effect with the most reasonable investment
- 3. Experienced construction personnel will install and debug the system to the best use state at the fastest speed without disturbing customers’ shopping during non working hours.
- 4. Provide customers with technical training on anti-theft of books and commodities.
- 5. A unified after-sales service team ensures to put forward solutions for customers within 1 hour.
Anti theft solution for audio and video products store
At present, the most anti-theft solution used in audio-visual products stores and other related places in life is electromagnetic wave anti-theft system. What kind of anti-theft solutions do audio-visual products stores have?
Electromagnetic wave anti-theft system of audio-visual products store:
It is mainly composed of anti-theft access control (antenna), degausser, magnetic stripe and anti-theft protection box (special for CD, tape, etc.), and the auxiliary equipment is magnetic stripe detector. These anti-theft devices constitute a complete anti-theft system.
Application process of anti-theft system in audio-visual products store:
- 1. Stick the special anti-theft system of audio-visual products store on the product box, and the CD (tape) adopts anti-theft protection box (CD box), tape box, etc.
- 2. Install anti-theft access control system (antenna) at the channel exit of audio-visual products store.
- 3. After selecting the goods, the user pays at the cashier, and the cashier demagnetizes the audio-visual products or removes the anti-theft protection box.
- 4. When the audio-visual products that have not gone through the payment and bill procedures are taken away from the channel exit, the anti-theft access control (antenna) sends an alarm, and the buyer goes through the payment procedures.
General anti-theft solution for drug retail stores
The anti-theft principle of drug retail stores is to paste anti-theft magnetic strips on various drug boxes, and then install anti-theft doors at the entrance and exit channels of drug retail stores. This is the common drug anti-theft solution for large and small pharmacies and pharmacies in reality.
The price offering sales of drug retail stores is to facilitate customers’ free choice and improve the sales volume of drugs in pharmacies. In terms of competitiveness, it has the most obvious advantages over counter sales. However, due to the small size of drugs, the easy loss of drugs has become the most significant problem in open shelf sales. Drug retail stores use electronic anti-theft system, which plays an irreplaceable role in anti-theft.
Electromagnetic wave anti-theft system: mainly composed of anti-theft access control, charging degausser and magnetic strip; The auxiliary is also composed of magnetic stripe detector.
Electromagnetic wave anti-theft performance:
- 1. Detection rate: the electromagnetic system is not affected by foil or small metal components, and the alarm rate can reach 95%, which is much higher than that of RF system.
- 2. Metal anti-interference ability: because the drug packaging adopts tin foil paper, aluminum foil paper and other metal materials. RF system tag will lead to metal shielding of products, resulting in no alarm of anti-theft equipment, but the consumable magnetic strip of electromagnetic wave system effectively overcomes the above defects. Slender magnetic strip and concealed, and good anti metal shielding effect. It is the most effective anti-theft equipment for drug anti-theft.