|Tuotemerkki:||Toimintakyky / RHT||Power:||≤15 W|
|Tuotteen nimi:||EAS AM System||Detection:||0.9-2.8 Meters (AM label & Tag)|
|Väri:||Black / white||Antenna material:||Acrylic|
|Working Voltage:||110~230V 50~60HZ||Work Mode:||Master & Slave or MONO|
|Alarm Mode:||Sound Alarm||Working Tag:||AM hard tag, DR label|
Pakkaus & toimitus
- Packing Unit: Single item
- Packing Size: 156X50X23 cm
- Packing G.W: 22.000 kg
|Määrä (kpl)||1 - 50||>50|
|Est. Aika (päivää)||15||Neuvoteltava|
Types of EAS antennas
Transceiver EAS antennas
Transceiver EAS antennas are single antennas that act as both a creator and a receiver of magnetic field input. EAS systems that use transceiver antennas are the least expensive systems. They typically broadcast up to one meter high (with an effective length of 39 inches, one unit can cover a typical door. Two units can easily protect a double door, and if properly spaced, two units can also cover a 4-meter opening in a mall environment. Since the units broadcast and receive, they typically broadcast and receive in all directions, so marked or tagged merchandise cannot be placed too close to the insta built-in antenna. Both RF and AM EAS systems can use transceiver antennas. These are the most popular devices on the market today and come in a variety of shapes, including the popular INEO clear transparent acrylic system, which looks very modern and elegant.
Multi-antenna EAS systems
The most common form of multi-antenna EAS system is the single channel dual antenna EAS system, where more than one antenna is used to form the channel to the store entrance. One of the antennas is the transmitter and the other is the receiver. The antenna generates a low frequency radio wave field between them so that labeled merchandise passes through this field and the antenna senses the tag or label on the merchandise and sounds an alarm.
The single channel dual antenna system is used where the store doorway is more than one meter (36 inches) and therefore too wide to use the EAS transceiver system. Since the focus of the radio wave field is between the antennas, this type of EAS system allows for the placement of merchandise with tags or labels within 2 meters (72 inches) as part of the EAS system.
When the door opening exceeds 2 meters (72″), additional EAS system antennas are installed to create additional channels across the width of the door opening.
|Tuotteen nimi||EAS System|
|Detection range||0.9-2.8m (depneds on the tag & enviornment at site)|
|Working model||TX+RX / MONO|
|Opreation voltag||110-230v 50-60hz|
Main details of Supermarket Security Gates:
- High standard& high hardness imported Acrylic material. Resistant to high temperature& high pressure; novel material, good and simple look.
- Transmit-receive convergence, normal operation by single antenna; DSP technology, self-tuning circuit; zero false positives.self-regulating synchronization ; Unique sound and light alarm; Can detect all the 58kHz soft label ,hard tags and special 58kHz tags.
- Ultra-high-speed digital signal processing technology, unsurpassable in stability of anti-theft monitoring and long service life compared with domestic products;
- Advanced digital signal processing technology can conduct periodic self-monitor and automatic gain control to surrounding environment, without requiring manual shift.
- ♦ One piece of antenna can cover detect range from 0.9m to 2.8m (Depending on the actual circumstance), The widest protection range between two antennas can reach 1.7m with the soft DR labels.Can protect 8.4m width entrance with three antennas work synchronously. It is fused perfectly with the exquisite decoration of the malls, easily protect various width of retail store exits;so it is suitable for the upmarket malls.
- ♦ By increasing numbers of anti-theft antenna , The store exits can be widen infinitely, Multiple antenna simultaneously use without synchronization on-line.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Package: Natural carton package.